FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

Your opinion of Cardio 2X a day 30 min/session

? just wondering your opinion

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it is alright, Personally I feel like shit when I do cardio 2 times a day. I think you would better utilize your time if you spent one of those sessions lifting and the other doing cardio. My body responds a little better to this method. But doing it once in awhile is a good way to shock your body into something new.

Pain

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I am a fan of early morning cardio.

But if you can fit in 30 mins after your evening dinner, i am sure you will love the results. Just make sure you give enough time off so you dont burn out and hit the couch and watch espn hehe

K im walking fast paced with lil joggin for 30 minutes before breakfast.after this cardio session i wait 45 min then have 1st meal.and I walk and job lil for 30 minutes after 7:30 meal....I also weight train for an hour heavy weight super strict form extreme concentration. I am concerned that im not eating enough cals though

With all that cardio and weight training you will need a lot of cals per day to grow. What are you getting calorie wise now?? Also depends on your metabolism if you are slow then it will be a little easier, if you have a fast metabolism you will need a shit load of cals to grow with those workouts.

Pain

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    hey i would only say twice a day if you are toward your ending of a cutting diet or overweight. the only time i do it twice a day is when i'm really trying to cut up or once when i was 16 and a fat fuck and that will never happen again as long as i live.

Well im 287 @ 17-20% b/f plan on cutting to 250 @ 8-10% hoping to retain as much muscle as possible. I will be using a cycle consisting of Equipoise ...Test Enathate...Test Prop...Clen ...ECA...Winny to help gain lean mass and if no gains atleast prevent catabolism and retain all lean mass. My ultimate goal after this cycle is to have cut down to 250 @ 8-10% which can be achieved if I drop 30 pounds of fat and maintain all muscle mass..

Would my efforts prove to be more beneficial if I were to get 88 days of HGH? What im asking is will the benefits of adding the HGH be worth the $$ ill have to drop?

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    NOPE...do the cardio bro!!

Rumpster is offline New Member
    Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    K im walking fast paced with lil joggin for 30 minutes before breakfast.after this cardio session i wait 45 min then have 1st meal.and I walk and job lil for 30 minutes after 7:30 meal....I also weight train for an hour heavy weight super strict form extreme concentration. I am concerned that im not eating enough cals though
    If you're concerned about growing why do cardio twice a day? Seems counter producutive. Four 45-minute sessions a week would suffice for keeping fat down and cardiovascular up.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Doing cardio in the am with a little walk in the evening won't hurt like Buddha said. Now doing cardio like running both times isn't good if you're looking for size. now if your looking to cut than perphaps. Just watch your calories and make sure you're getting enough in.

Im actually in process of cutting for 4 months straight started at 6'2 287 lbs 20% b/f.........goal is 250 @ 8% b/f.. Currently 278 but majority of that is probly water weight after only three days of cardio and dieting...In two weeks I will begin cutting cycle consisting of Test Enathate....Test Prop....Equipoise .....Winny.....ECA......clen ..... .

I would save your money and not do GH and focus on the cardio and diet. Try some Clen /T3 before you go to GH for fat loss. IMO

Pain

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Pain's right bro....save the cash.

Thread Information