silverice is offline New Member

Best way to bulk?

what is the best way to bulk?
    low reps like 4-6 of like 6sets
    or high reps like 10-12 with 3sets
    or what about pyrmaid or dropsets or supersets i have know idea what any of these are? somebody please help?!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    How about posting your stats.
    drop sets- say you have 200 on bench, do 10 reps, take off 10lbs or so, do another 10 reps, take off another 10lbs or so, 10 reps and so on.

supersets- doing 2 exercises back to back, say, straight bar curls a set of 10, than without rest, tricep extensions for a set.

pyramid....those big stone structures in Egypt...just kidding, increasing weight and lowering reps each set. 10-8-6-4-2

As for best way of bulking, increasing calories to start with. Try heavy weight low reps and if that doesn't work just switch it up until you find something that does.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Silverice ... I strongly suggest reading Arnold's New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding. Don't just borrow it from a library, run your ass down to a bookstore and pick up a copy for yourself.

I still refer to mine today, and I got it two years ago. It has the ABCs of body building; basic and advanced training principles, etc, etc. Everything you need to learn bro.

Thread Information