Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Archangel. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Bullshit and because you've made this statement you lose all credibility...

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    agreed. ban him!

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    I have no choice but to agree, due to stevey's title alone. I hate being wrong.... so I just jump on board the wagon
    Well, some people are just always gonna be followers...

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel. View Post
    Well, some people are just always gonna be followers...
    What are you implying?? That you have no sense of humor?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisx View Post
    When you changed your diet to 275-300p/200c/45f, how many cals above your BME was this? And can you give a sample of your daily diet? I know I'm asking a lot but I am going to try and implement what you did as much as I can to the t
    My current diet is as follows:

Meal 1: 500ml egg whites, 1 cup Oatmeal, teaspoon natty PB
    Meal 2: 500ml egg whites, 1 banana
    Workout
    Meal 3: 50g whey, 1 banana OR 1 apple
    Meal 4: 3 oz whole wheat pasta, 1/2 cup salsa, 1 can tuna
    Meal 5: 8 oz lean ground beef (strained and rinsed), 1/2 cup salsa
    Meal 6: 4-6 whole eggs

Hope this helps

chrisx is offline New Member
    Listen superstar.... most of us have entertained this thread and remained positive and have not taken it to an aggressive level.... but you need to chill out and stop coming out of the Peanut Gallery with these tiny smart ass remarks. You're tone is overly aggressive for no reason.... I understand you are in Love with Archangel but he's a big boy and can handle this himself.... Now run along.
    Because I'm sure ya'll knew what I meant reffering to his gear. To many people on here make way to many stupid remarks. Were all hear to help each other. Plus why would ya'll keep visiting a thread made by someone ya'll consider a liar and lying about his transformation timeline? I've done my research of Arch too not believing his timeline either, but couldn't find any holes in his story, everything seems to add up. If I thought he was a liar, I wouldn't even be wasting my time with his thread. Now go on and keep putting down new members for results you can't achieve.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Dude. So the diet is going great. One thing though. Last night was the first time in a long time I could barely get the same weight/reps as last week. That and my energy was seriously waning near the end of the workout. (Chest/Shoulders). Is this normal when losing weight. I was on a carb up day if that's significant? Got to do back/traps tonight so I guess this will indicate something... What do you think?

bigboomer is offline Associate Member
    Repost

bigboomer is offline Associate Member
    I posted on wrong thread

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisx View Post
    Because I'm sure ya'll knew what I meant reffering to his gear. To many people on here make way to many stupid remarks. Were all hear to help each other. Plus why would ya'll keep visiting a thread made by someone ya'll consider a liar and lying about his transformation timeline? I've done my research of Arch too not believing his timeline either, but couldn't find any holes in his story, everything seems to add up. If I thought he was a liar, I wouldn't even be wasting my time with his thread. Now go on and keep putting down new members for results you can't achieve.
    I had no clue. It seemed as if you were implying that he found a lab that somehow makes the same compounds, at the same doses, better than all the rest

What are you implying?? That you have no sense of humor?
    No, no, it's okay Bert lol, I'm just playing into your little game of humor. If you can dish it out, you better be able to take it. I think the real question is, do you have no sense of humor?

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Hey Dude. So the diet is going great. One thing though. Last night was the first time in a long time I could barely get the same weight/reps as last week. That and my energy was seriously waning near the end of the workout. (Chest/Shoulders). Is this normal when losing weight. I was on a carb up day if that's significant? Got to do back/traps tonight so I guess this will indicate something... What do you think?
    It is normal while cutting, yes. I experienced days like that as well, frustrating I know. You wait all week to push more weight, and if it doesn't happen, it sucks. Try some stimulants like a caffeine/ephedrine supplement. That's what I use, and it really helped/helps. Let me know how tonights workout goes.

Blog Entries
    It is normal while cutting, yes. I experienced days like that as well, frustrating I know. You wait all week to push more weight, and if it doesn't happen, it sucks. Try some stimulants like a caffeine/ephedrine supplement. That's what I use, and it really helped/helps. Let me know how tonights workout goes.
    Not to worry man!! Just killed Back/Traps!! Jumped up all over the place. Probably just a bad day, definitely not a trend...

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    for such hard work and a job well done you sure have caught a lot of hell over it . i know you started this to help people so thanks for offering your advise. just wondering if ya followed the slingshot program to the T or if you tweaked it a little. it just seems like a lot of volume to me but after seeing your results i may give it a go when i cycle this fall. (currentley doing the dc program)

Hey guys, I'm just out of town right now, but I should be back by monday to answer any and all questions. I apologize for the wait.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    We were just joking with you bro.

but in all sense bertuzzi was correct agreeing, my title is all powerful lol.

Thumbs down Omg!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!are you shittin me???? brothers in iron......this guy is a newbie who is trying to steal ronnie rowlands ideas.......just take a look at who has asked some of the most retarded questions in rowlands' slingshot training thread......You'll want to read this!

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!are you shittin me???? brothers in iron......this guy is a newbie who is trying to steal ronnie rowlands ideas.......just take a look at who has asked some of the most retarded questions in rowlands' slingshot training thread......You'll want to read this!
    We know.... we all saw.... but its ok, he went from asking n00b question to full out complete pro in 3 months.... its amazing.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    We know.... we all saw.... but its ok, he went from asking n00b question to full out complete pro in 3 months.... its amazing.

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    My current diet is as follows:

Meal 1: 500ml egg whites, 1 cup Oatmeal, teaspoon natty PB
    Meal 2: 500ml egg whites, 1 banana
    Workout
    Meal 3: 50g whey, 1 banana OR 1 apple
    Meal 4: 3 oz whole wheat pasta, 1/2 cup salsa, 1 can tuna
    Meal 5: 8 oz lean ground beef (strained and rinsed), 1/2 cup salsa
    Meal 6: 4-6 whole eggs

Hope this helps
    Head over to the diet section - yours blows.

Not to worry man!! Just killed Back/Traps!! Jumped up all over the place. Probably just a bad day, definitely not a trend...
    That's great to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolfitness View Post
    for such hard work and a job well done you sure have caught a lot of hell over it . i know you started this to help people so thanks for offering your advise. just wondering if ya followed the slingshot program to the T or if you tweaked it a little. it just seems like a lot of volume to me but after seeing your results i may give it a go when i cycle this fall. (currentley doing the dc program)
    It's really nice to know some people appreciate. I followed it almost to the T, save that I used my own split, and near the end I had to decrease the total sets for some body parts. How's DC going for you?

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    We were just joking with you bro.
    It's all good stevey, I know it's all in fun.

but in all sense bertuzzi was correct agreeing, my title is all powerful lol.
    I will never question you again

Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    Are you shittin' me? What a little suck hole, "brothers in iron" sob sob sob. C'mon buddy, pull up and stop kissing ass to try and gather favor, it's SO pathetically obvious. I'm here to help people, and I would like my thread left to either Q&A or positive comments. Go cry to mommy and she'll get you a bottle.
    All this from someone who doesn't even have the balls to post a pic of himself in his avy, so pathetic...

Quote Originally Posted by Damienm05 View Post
    Head over to the diet section - yours blows.
    I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're joking...?
    If not, you must be actually mentally retarded, did you not see the before and after results I got from this diet that "blows"???

Blog Entries
    Hey man, good to see you back. I'm down to 15.98% BF in about 25 days. I was struggling with strength progression the last 2 week so I asked Ron. He said maybe I'm cutting too fast and to increase carbs by 30-50g a day. In the last month I'm down from 260 to 244 lb. Thanks again for your suggestions. I struggled a little with chest/shoulders last night, but tonight I got Back/Traps which I hammered last week. I think (know) I'm not getting enough meals in on Sunday. If back goes well tonight, I'll know its Sundays diet. Sleeping late, usually away from my house, no breakfast etc.

big_dom85 is offline Junior Member
    Archangel, I have to say grats on your tranformation, and in such a short time is amazing..
    thank also for being so helpful to people who actually like to take advice from all sides. we do appreciate that.

To all the guys that are flaming ANYONE that is only trying to help, just stop being a ****ing drama queen. i mean i understand that this is a unisex bodybuilding forum, but c'mon, leave that catty pussaaay shit to the lady's please. (no offence ladies:P)

MFnatic is offline New Member
    Hey,
    I posted on one of your other threads where you shared your results and I was truly impressed I must admit. You had some amazing results and I'm extremely excited to follow the steps you took. I spent the time and read over the STS workout and it's definitely something I'm going to do. Did you do the workouts Ronnie suggested? I'm also a bit confused on the STS Nutrition, didn't find much on the diet plan. Could you give me an example of what you would eat on a day-to-day basis?

I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're joking...?
    If not, you must be actually mentally retarded, did you not see the before and after results I got from this diet that "blows"???
    I'm not joking nor am I mentally retarded. Plenty of people undergo drastic body transformations quickly when they start training hard with the help of good genes; I am one of them.

You would have gotten better results with a good diet. I stand by it, your diet is not very good at all - I'd be happy to help you with it mighty one.

I'm not joking nor am I mentally retarded. Plenty of people undergo drastic body transformations quickly when they start training hard with the help of good genes; I am one of them.

You would have gotten better results with a good diet. I stand by it, your diet is not very good at all - I'd be happy to help you with it mighty one.
    What would you consider a "better" diet? I'm planning on doing the same workout cycle he did and more options is always a better way to go.

SEAviator is offline Junior Member
    hey bro its nice youre helping others out..

im overwhelmed by the amount of training there is....

All I want is get bigger, so hypertrophy.. what do you suggest? I like to stick with whats simple, but its just ridiculous the amount of different techniques there is, and then the whole explanation to one training technique is like reading a book.... Its not as if I have enough time to be reading every single technique out there and everything related...

so any suggestions to building my split?

Hey man, good to see you back. I'm down to 15.98% BF in about 25 days. That's serious progress I was struggling with strength progression the last 2 week so I asked Ron. He said maybe I'm cutting too fast and to increase carbs by 30-50g a day. I saw that post, and I completely agree with what he said about not expecting to make great strength gains while cutting In the last month I'm down from 260 to 244 lb. Thanks again for your suggestions. I'm really happy I could help I struggled a little with chest/shoulders last night, but tonight I got Back/Traps which I hammered last week. I think (know) I'm not getting enough meals in on Sunday. If back goes well tonight, I'll know its Sundays diet. Sleeping late, usually away from my house, no breakfast etc.
    Those are all negative factors, don't feel too bad though as we all do it sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by DomKratos85 View Post
    Archangel, I have to say grats on your tranformation, and in such a short time is amazing..
    thank also for being so helpful to people who actually like to take advice from all sides. we do appreciate that.

To all the guys that are flaming ANYONE that is only trying to help, just stop being a ****ing drama queen. i mean i understand that this is a unisex bodybuilding forum, but c'mon, leave that catty pussaaay shit to the lady's please. (no offence ladies:P)
    AMEN TO THAT! I had no idea so many guys were gonna act like they were on their period when they posted comments on my thread. Sometimes it comes down to the fact that some people hate to see someone else being successful

Quote Originally Posted by MFnatic View Post
    What would you consider a "better" diet? I'm planning on doing the same workout cycle he did and more options is always a better way to go.
    Head over to the diet section my friend. Here's my current diet - it's a good ratio of pro/carb/fat for anyone trying to lean out while continuing to build strength. Ultimately, the calories will be the biggest factor of course and that, like many other factors, will be largely based on the individual.

My 2nd cycle/Diet set for August 13th.

Hey,
    I posted on one of your other threads where you shared your results and I was truly impressed I must admit. You had some amazing results and I'm extremely excited to follow the steps you took. I spent the time and read over the STS workout and it's definitely something I'm going to do. Did you do the workouts Ronnie suggested? I'm also a bit confused on the STS Nutrition, didn't find much on the diet plan. Could you give me an example of what you would eat on a day-to-day basis?
    Ron summed it up like this: take in 50g protein 6 times a day, eat just enough carbs that YOU need to grow (very individual thing here), and the rest of your calories are made up with fats. If you look a few posts back, I posted my diet. Hope this helps bud! If you like, shoot me your stats, bme, tdee, and I can help you put something together.

I'm not joking nor am I mentally retarded. Plenty of people undergo drastic body transformations quickly when they start training hard with the help of good genes; I agree with this I am one of them.

Lol, I stand by my diet, but thanks for the offer superstar

Ron summed it up like this: take in 50g protein 6 times a day, eat just enough carbs that YOU need to grow (very individual thing here), and the rest of your calories are made up with fats. If you look a few posts back, I posted my diet. Hope this helps bud! If you like, shoot me your stats, bme, tdee, and I can help you put something together.
    Hey, once again thank you so much for your advice and interest in helping others. This is definitely going to be me months down the road;giving advice to others that are in need.

I'm 20, 6'5, 230pounds, and around 22-23%BF. As far as supplements I'm going to be sipping on BCAAs (Hydrowhey), taking multi-vitamins, and L-carnitine as pre-workout. Please let me know if I'm going about anything wrong.

You don't understand how much it would mean to me if you could help me setup a meal plan. I know you're very busy but anything would help! My next goal is to cut down to 14-15%BF so Id need a diet for that. I plan on doing some intense HIIT sprinting/running on the treadmill followed by some elliptical.

TDEE = 5929.308
    BMI = 27.3
    Last edited by MFnatic; 08-11-2010 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Updated TDEE/BMI

Hey, once again thank you so much for your advice and interest in helping others. This is definitely going to be me months down the road;giving advice to others that are in need.

I'm 20, 6'5, 230pounds, and around 22-23%BF. As far as supplements I'm going to be sipping on BCAAs (Hydrowhey), taking multi-vitamins, and L-carnitine as pre-workout. Please let me know if I'm going about anything wrong.

You don't understand how much it would mean to me if you could help me setup a meal plan. I know you're very busy but anything would help! My next goal is to cut down to 14-15%BF so Id need a diet for that. I plan on doing some intense HIIT sprinting/running on the treadmill followed by some elliptical.

TDEE = 5929.308
    BMI = 27.3
    Write down what a typical day is like for you diet wise and post it here. Very important! DO NOT smudge it up just because you know I will be critiqing it! I NEED to know exactly what you're consuming on the average day, thanks

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm starting this for chrisx, Titan99 and anyone else who has come to me for advice OR would like to come to me for advice. I in no way claim to know everything, and still ask questions myself, but I am very confident that I can handle most questions regarding training and nutrition, and some of them regarding AAS. I will do my best to answer quickly and accurately, and if I don't know, I will tell you I don't know. I won't blow smoke up your ass just so I can look educated on a matter I know nothing about, so if I tell you something, you can be 100% certain that I am 100% certain.

Fire away!
    arch, what is your opinion on using 5x5 training to build an aesthetically pleasing physique... its a power building routine which aims at progressing on the big three, but in your opinion, will it build a physique worthy of a bodybuilder ? sure stronger muscles are bigger muscles (most of the time), but what about isolation for shape and cuts...

also, how long did your transformation take ? thats some good work, you look good...
    Last edited by the big 1; 08-12-2010 at 12:26 PM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by the big 1 View Post
    arch, what is your opinion on using 5x5 training to build an aesthetically pleasing physique... its a power building routine which aims at progressing on the big three, but in your opinion, will it build a physique worthy of a bodybuilder ? sure stronger muscles are bigger muscles (most of the time), but what about isolation for shape and cuts...

also, how long did your transformation take ? thats some good work, you look good...
    No to stray away from the OP answering this, but if your interested I have a template that incorporates hypertrophy/power. If your interested I'll PM you.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information