Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Archangel. is offline Banned

Archangel.'s OFFICIAL Q & A Thread

I'm starting this for chrisx, Titan99 and anyone else who has come to me for advice OR would like to come to me for advice. I in no way claim to know everything, and still ask questions myself, but I am very confident that I can handle most questions regarding training and nutrition, and some of them regarding AAS. I will do my best to answer quickly and accurately, and if I don't know, I will tell you I don't know. I won't blow smoke up your ass just so I can look educated on a matter I know nothing about, so if I tell you something, you can be 100% certain that I am 100% certain.

Fire away!

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel. View Post
    I'm starting this for chrisx, Titan99 and anyone else who has come to me for advice OR would like to come to me for advice. I in no way claim to know everything, and still ask questions myself, but I am very confident that I can handle most questions regarding training and nutrition, and some of them regarding AAS. I will do my best to answer quickly and accurately, and if I don't know, I will tell you I don't know. I won't blow smoke up your ass just so I can look educated on a matter I know nothing about, so if I tell you something, you can be 100% certain that I am 100% certain.

Fire away!
    I PMed you already and I've book marked this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I PMed you already and I've book marked this thread.
    Great to hear!

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja

Fire away!

No offence because it's great that you are here trying to help new users but I looked through your previous posts starting on page 5 and didn't even need to get past page 4 to fully realize that you should not be offering advice in your own private thread. It's to my understanding that you have never even pinned before, you don't even know a source to get gear matter of fact.... you don't even know where to buy needles yet. How exactly are you going to give advice to users looking for help?

Sorry to say this, but you need to leave the answering of questions to the experienced users and there are a lot of them.... and for the record, I am not one of these users. I rarely give advice due to lack of personal experience let alone start my own thread implying that I know it all.

Like I said, I am not trying to rag on you, but the is just reckless.... Some new user may come in here, ask you a question and you give an answer that you think is right but don't know, and that user gets sick, hurt or infected. Please play safe and stop this thread.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post

No offence because it's great that you are here trying to help new users but I looked through your previous posts starting on page 5 and didn't even need to get past page 4 to fully realize that you should not be offering advice in your own private thread. It's to my understanding that you have never even pinned before, you don't even know a source to get gear matter of fact.... you don't even know where to buy needles yet. How exactly are you going to give advice to users looking for help?

Sorry to say this, but you need to leave the answering of questions to the experienced users and there are a lot of them.... and for the record, I am not one of these users. I rarely give advice due to lack of personal experience let alone start my own thread implying that I know it all.

Like I said, I am not trying to rag on you, but the is just reckless.... Some new user may come in here, ask you a question and you give an answer that you think is right but don't know, and that user gets sick, hurt or infected. Please play safe and stop this thread.
    Couldnt agree more bert

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"

hopefully you do not try selling gear on this board

and for the record, this is not the training and nutirtion segment of this board so not the best place to post this... before starting something like this, regardles of your personal knowledge/experience, you should ask the admin/mods/vets if they feel you are qualitfied to do so. Not saying your advice is wrong, but it would surely be less pleasant for the senior members on here, who have been giving respected advice for years, to have to go and correct what you've educated members to do should you leave this site for whatever reason

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    n00bs giving n00bs info.....lawd 1/2 mercy

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Bump

Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    Bump
    Now that was just priceless!!!!

Just trying to help berts

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    canada has starbucks too????

Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid;527***5
    Just trying to help berts
    See.... I always knew you were a stand up guy, despite what Cal and Manicc say about you.

Quote Originally Posted by PC650;527***8
    canada has starbucks too????
    Yah.... isn't that weird?? I just found out yesterday.
    Last edited by Bertuzzi; 07-23-2010 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi;527***9
    See.... I always new you were a stand up guy, despite what Cal and Manicc say about you.

Yah.... isn't that weird?? I just found out yesterday.
    we have one on every frickin corner in my city.....

Quote Originally Posted by PC650 View Post
    we have one on every frickin corner in my city.....
    Ya, about 10 minutes from my house there is major intersection with 4 starbucks surrounding.... swear to God.... and in Vancouver there are corners where they are dirrectly across the street from eachother... its insane and I Love it!

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Ya, about 10 minutes from my house there is major intersection with 4 starbucks surrounding.... swear to God.... and in Vancouver there are corners where they are dirrectly across the street from eachother... its insane and I Love it!
    I was about to say that!

It's the trippest thing ever.

-VM

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    I was about to say that!

It's the trippest thing ever.

-VM
    We should just turn this into the Official Starbucks Thread... Might be and idea....

wow thats crazy.....no need haha

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs down

Yea you have no idea what you're doing, kid.

Why would you think you can do this? I just don't get it.

We should just turn this into the Official Starbucks Thread... Might be and idea....
    At least the advice you give will be from experience

juicyfruit71 is offline Junior Member
    When I read this thread I lol'd...and by the way, I love Starbucks!

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So i want to inject deca by itself about a gram a week. Is this good as long as i eat mcdonalds (wendys if im feeling good) and do some curls at the squat rack? I wanna get big and im only about 100 pounds now. thanks for any advice you can offer

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason

Fire away!
    Although I believe your intentions to be good, we need to be careful on the advice we give people here. We have threads that start out good until someone comes in and gives advice 'they' believe is good, but goes against what the site itself considers good.

If people on here are confident in your advice, and wish to ask you about something, more power to you and them, BUT, please keep it to the open board so all can see what is being discussed.

When 'advice' starts getting thrown around through PM's, thats when things can really go wrong.

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Is this thread a joke? This can't be serious.

It kinda feels like some dude just walked into a bar, called for everyones attention and announced "I am the man! Gentlement please exit, ladies form a line."

Quote Originally Posted by Neevor View Post

It kinda feels like some dude just walked into a bar, called for everyones attention and announced "I am the man! Gentlement please exit, ladies form a line."
    thats my usual friday and saturday nights

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member

That describes this perfectly

No offence (none taken) because it's great that you are here trying to help new users but I looked through your previous posts starting on page 5 and didn't even need to get past page 4 to fully realize that you should not be offering advice in your own private thread. It's to my understanding that you have never even pinned before, (yes I have) you don't even know a source to get gear matter of fact.... (Yes I do) you don't even know where to buy needles yet. (Yes I do) How exactly are you going to give advice to users looking for help? Just trying to help from personal experience, as I stated in the first post.

Sorry to say this, but you need to leave the answering of questions to the experienced users and there are a lot of them.... and for the record, I am not one of these users. I rarely give advice due to lack of personal experience let alone start my own thread implying that I know it all. (How can you logically imply that I am implying that I "know it all"?! I CLEARLY stated that I DO NOT claim to know it all. Again, this was in my first post.)

Like I said, I am not trying to rag on you, (seems like you are a little to me, bud, so I'm sorry if I offended you or anybody) but the is just reckless.... Some new user may come in here, ask you a question and you give an answer that you think is right but don't know, (AGAIN, I clearly stated in my first post that I WILL NOT answer a question that I'm not 100% sure on, did you not read my first post?!?) and that user gets sick, hurt or infected. Please play safe and stop this thread.
    See above in bold

Okay, you clearly didn't read my first post, and I have learned since the posts you referred to about me not knowing where to get needles, or gear etc. However, I do NOT claim to know it all, for all those who may accuse me of this again, I'm just trying to help from what I've learned from this site and personal experience. If this thread offends everyone that much, then I have no problems closing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    and for the record, this is not the training and nutirtion segment of this board so not the best place to post this... before starting something like this, regardles of your personal knowledge/experience, you should ask the admin/mods/vets if they feel you are qualitfied to do so. Not saying your advice is wrong, but it would surely be less pleasant for the senior members on here, who have been giving respected advice for years, to have to go and correct what you've educated members to do should you leave this site for whatever reason
    I'm not trying to sell gear here. Sorry if this in the wrong place. I actually did post a question on how to start my own Q&A thread, and Big was the one who advised me on how to do it. Big is a vet, and he didn't dispute this. My purpose isn't to mislead anyone, and as I stated, I don't claim to know it all, just trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    n00bs giving n00bs info.....lawd 1/2 mercy
    This post is ridiculous...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel.;52***91
    See above in bold

Okay, you clearly didn't read my first post, and I have learned since the posts you referred to about me not knowing where to get needles, or gear etc. However, I do NOT claim to know it all, for all those who may accuse me of this again, I'm just trying to help from what I've learned from this site and personal experience. If this thread offends everyone that much, then I have no problems closing it.
    It may help everyones mind if you post up some of your biographical informations as it relates to training, cycling, show experience ect. Much how i have some info on me on the first page of my thread in my signiture below.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie6 View Post
    Yea you have no idea what you're doing, kid.

What you said above is a ridiculous generalization. You know almost nothing about me or who I am. Completely unfair to state.

Why would you think you can do this? I just don't get it.

I'm just trying to help from my own personal experience, and if I don't know, I WON'T ADVISE

I don't mean to offend anybody here.

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    So i want to inject deca by itself about a gram a week. Is this good as long as i eat mcdonalds (wendys if im feeling good) and do some curls at the squat rack? I wanna get big and im only about 100 pounds now. thanks for any advice you can offer
    Funny Noles...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's my two cents. When you use the word "official" it makes it sound like it is being validated and sanctified by this forum. Secondly, an official is an expert in the subject matter. Thirdly, it's pretty tough to be an "expert" when you lack credentials. Not saying it can't be done, but without said credentials, there will always be a perception that you lack the requisite knowledge to be an expert. If you lack credentials, you can still be an expert and avoid the above mentioned perception problem by validation from others that ARE considered experts and have credentials.

Mate, do you have any of the above?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    While I did explain how to start your own Q+A or blog, I did not delve into your qualifications to do so. I figured if your qualifications were sub par it would surface sooner or later, and like G4R if you are already advising I would rather it be on the open board rather than via pm.

Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    Although I believe your intentions to be good, we need to be careful on the advice we give people here. (I totally agree, this is why I won't advise if I'm not 100% sure from experience) We have threads that start out good until someone comes in and gives advice 'they' believe is good, but goes against what the site itself considers good.

If people on here are confident in your advice, and wish to ask you about something, more power to you and them, BUT, please keep it to the open board so all can see what is being discussed. (This is why I made a thread for all to view)
    When 'advice' starts getting thrown around through PM's, thats when things can really go wrong.
    You seem to understand my intentions and have some respect for what I'm trying to do (help), and I appreciate that. Everyone else seems to be hating on this though, so if you and the other vets prefer, I can close this thread. I'm not trying to cause an issue.

Big
    You seem to understand my intentions and have some respect for what I'm trying to do (help), and I appreciate that. Everyone else seems to be hating on this though, so if you and the other vets prefer, I can close this thread. I'm not trying to cause an issue.
    for the record, I do feel your intentions are good here.

Did ANYBODY read my first post!!?? You know, the part where it says I DON'T CLAIM TO KNOW EVERYTHING
    My god, a lot of you seem to be letting your negative emotions for this thread get in the way of your intelligence. If you read the first post you would KNOW that I'm not claiming to be "the man"

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    While I did explain how to start your own Q+A or blog, I did not delve into your qualifications to do so. I figured if your qualifications were sub par it would surface sooner or later, and like G4R if you are already advising I would rather it be on the open board rather than via pm.
    Ha, you guys have yet to figure out that I am full of shit....
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Ha, you guys have yet to figure out that I am full of shit....
    we didn't have to figure it out, swifto already told us you were full of shit

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Here's my two cents. When you use the word "official" it makes it sound like it is being validated and sanctified by this forum. ( I apologize, I didn't mean that, I just meant this was MY official thread) Secondly, an official is an expert in the subject matter. Thirdly, it's pretty tough to be an "expert" when you lack credentials. Not saying it can't be done, but without said credentials, there will always be a perception that you lack the requisite knowledge to be an expert. If you lack credentials, you can still be an expert and avoid the above mentioned perception problem by validation from others that ARE considered experts and have credentials.

Mate, do you have any of the above?
    I'm not a professional, no. I've just had a lot of personal experience and success at transforming my own body, and would like to share the things that I implemented to achieve that transformation with others who would like help. I don't mean to imply that I am a professional.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I dont see any reason to close the thread down (but that is not up to me). I think as long as it is all kept on the open board, and the advice is given, like you said, only as to what you know, as long as people want to ask you questions, more power to you.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information