Thread: Workout Help

AeRoFoRcE is offline New Member

Workout Help

Hey guys.....need some advice. I am 6' and 250. I kinda let myself go these past few years and I wanna get into working out again. My goal is to drop the body fat a lot and get to around 220. Any help with a workout routine, and basic diet, and cardio info would be a great help. Any questions feel free to ask. Also, I wanna start natural this time. See if I can do it haha. Thanks!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well, to help us help you better, try doing a little bit of research. Not flaming ya, it's just that there are some really great threads on this already. Try and peice together a routine and diet and than throw it up here so we can pick it apart and help you refine it some. All I can say is eat clean, start slow, and cardio in the AM before eating for 30-40 minutes. How long has it been since you've been in the gym. I always tell people who've been away for awhile, start out with 3-4 exercises per body part and 3 sets of 10-12 reps. After a few weeks and this gets easy than increase to 4 sets of 10-12 reps. Again when this gets easy, come back and take alook around at the different routines used by everyone here and see which one might suit you best.

RealMenBench is offline Junior Member
    I agree with what Big Tex has said, but honestly I'd go to the 15-18 rep range for 3 sets ...... from the sound of it, your main priority would be to begin melting the fat away .... doing higher numbers of reps with less rest time between will help to hold a "metabolic" state in your body and help your cardio efforts in getting rid of the fat ....

if it really has been a while then you should concentrate on one thing at a time .... make sure you've got a full understanding of what you're undertaking, because if you don't then you will most likely fail .... not trying to discourage you, just letting you know because that is why the majority of people in your position fail, it's because they try to just go in and do it ... that isn't going to happen ..

Thread Information