Thread: calves please

manillagorilla is offline New Member

calves please

Anybody have any success with calve training. Not you genetic freaks either I'm talking to the peg legs. Every muscle has grown in last 4 yrs but have only gained 3/4 in. on my calves. High reps Low reps Rest days any thing. Have tried it all I think. Once I get these bad boys Up I'll be ready to hit the stage hopefully.

RebelMan is offline Junior Member
    I use to do this workout over the summer and it really helped me. You can do seated, standing calf raises, or calf press.

You start off with you feet straight out and rep it out til failure, then move your feet inward and go til failure, turn your feet outward and go until failure. That is one set. You can add weight if you want but I found that it works just as good using the same weight. Do three sets of this and you calves should be burning.

Let me know if it works.

Tom Hung is offline New Member
    You have to do the calfs every other day if you want them to grow. They are not like every other muscles. The calf muscles are tough son's of bitches and if you want them to grow you gotta do them 3-4 times a week.

manillagorilla is offline New Member
    Good workout rebel man did it seated and stand 3 sets each really got a good pump hopefully wont be able to walk tom.

Thread Information