Thread: Fat Won't Burn!

rhinoman is offline Associate Member

Fat Won't Burn!

Alright I havea huge problem. I have always had a very lean muscular body. except for my lower abs and love handles. This is like nothing you have ever seen before. I had stomach surgery when I was an infant and that seemed to screw it all up. I mean I am ripped except for my lower abs. I am currently in the middle of my first cycle, thinkin that it would do the trick, but no. Any know a way to get rid of this shit, cuz no matter how big and ripped I get I still look rediculous with this pudge! by the way I am startin CLEN on monday! LEMME know what you think.

Decoder is offline Banned
    THis question has been anwsered soo many times... 75% of weight loss results come from Diet.

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    I wish it were that easy. Eating is a religion to me.
    protien shake at 6
    6 egg whites and bran flakes for breakfast
    protien bar
    tuna and turkey sandwich
    tuna salad
    after workout protien shake
    turkey or tuna sandwiches maybe a chicken breast or two.
    tuna before bed

DO you think that the CLEN will make a huge improvement on my fat loss? I get about 250 grams of carbs and protien a day.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    whats your stats now?

maybe you can try lowering your carbs for a couple weeks and see if you notice a difference.

Diets are strange, alot of fine tuning once people get close to their goal.

BUMP

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by rhinoman
    I wish it were that easy. Eating is a religion to me.
    protien shake at 6
    6 egg whites and bran flakes for breakfast
    protien bar
    tuna and turkey sandwich
    tuna salad
    after workout protien shake
    turkey or tuna sandwiches maybe a chicken breast or two.
    tuna before bed

DO you think that the CLEN will make a huge improvement on my fat loss? I get about 250 grams of carbs and protien a day.
    I don't see any fat in that diet. Try adding some flax to it, your body needs to see that it is getting fat so that it won't go into a cave man starvation mode and not want to give it back. I did a diet were I was only getting 20g of fat a day and my fat lose came to a stop soon. I added some flax and nuts and sure enough I started losing fat again. It is weird but our bodies are very smart and advanced things.

Pain

durbin22 is offline Member
    I would try lowering your carbs. Get rid of the bread and add some flax oil, olive oil and maybe some peanut butter.

brad fuel is offline Junior Member
    you're eating tuna 3 times a day? ...I'm not really a tuna guy. but regardless, that's a lot of fish so I don't think flax oil is needed.

tryingtogain is offline Member
    yea im a lean and skinny guy i have mucle in my arms when i flex and abs but on my stomach i have fat and it wont go away i have abs but they dont show cause i have fat on my stomach and im a hard gainer for muscle its weird.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by brad fuel
    you're eating tuna 3 times a day? ...I'm not really a tuna guy. but regardless, that's a lot of fish so I don't think flax oil is needed.
    Why don't you think flax is needed?? Tuna is very low in the omega 3 (you need a fattier piece of fish than tuna, salmon), and you are losing out on the 6 and 9.

Pain

solidj55 is offline Member
    Could also be estrogen related fat, males tend to have that in their lower abs. You could try stacking Nolvadex or Liquidex with some NYC or Yohimburn and see if that helps.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Diet alone will only shrink fat cells - you need to burn them puppies off with proper deffinition training and cardio. People that diet alone to lose weight usually just get it right back because the cells merely shrink. Look over how you are using your gym time to properly burn fat and I would also add in some flax or borage oil...

Clen or simply ECA will certainly help raise your metabolism. But also make sure you are taking a good Multi Vitamin with extra vitamin B's for proper metabolism support... even b4 going the thermogenic route...

BTW - what gear are you on?

RealMenBench is offline Junior Member
    what has been said already is correct, but just remember

simply cutting down fat and carbs won't do the trick, in fact carbs are needed in order to burn fat .... and there are also essential fats that help you burn the "bad fat" as well ....

also, when doing your cardio pay attention to your heart rate .... you can do all the cardio in the world, but if you don't do it right you're not going to burn fat

Jackman is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Warrior
    Diet alone will only shrink fat cells - you need to burn them puppies off with proper deffinition training and cardio. People that diet alone to lose weight usually just get it right back because the cells merely shrink. Look over how you are using your gym time to properly burn fat and I would also add in some flax or borage oil...

Clen or simply ECA will certainly help raise your metabolism. But also make sure you are taking a good Multi Vitamin with extra vitamin B's for proper metabolism support... even b4 going the thermogenic route...

BTW - what gear are you on?
    Correct me if im wrong but i dont think you can burn fat calls u can only shrink them unless u do lipo....

ichiban is offline Female Member
    I agree with most of what has been said allready. I also think that once you have a fat cell it never "burns Off" but empties. You can add new fat cells but you can't take them away ( except with lipo.).

Try adding coconut (with out sugar added) to your diet. It is one of the best fats for you. It will help boost your fat burning capacity and boost metabolism. It is a medium chain fat, the body breaks it down faster and does not store it , but uses it. It also has 6.5 calories per a gram instead of 9 as other fats do. I could go on about this amazing fat. If you get a chance pick up the book "The Good Fat" by Fran McCullough. It will change the way you loose fat and eat fat for good!

Good Luck!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    CLA added to your diet may help with fat lose.

Also you have to watch your surgars.... Most protein bars are loaded with them, also white breads. Sugar is a killer when trying to get lean. Another thing..... you need to take in fat to lose fat. Make sure it comes from clean sources and not saturated.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I do remember reading something about fat loss from exercise triggers the breakdown of the cells - where diet alone just shrunk them. I have been trying to find an abstract on it with no luck

On a related note - does T3, GH (uniquely linked to muscle hyperplasia) or anabolic steroids trigger a decrease in total fat cells? Some of the pros get pretty frickin' big in the off season... and then dial it in real tight.

Saying "once you have a fat cell it will never go away" seems incorrect anyway. Your body is constently rebuilding itself, and to my knowledge - fat cells can be burned off just like muscle can - with exercise.

But if I find that abstract I'll post the link...

bigguyy is offline New Member
    I had the same problem. Last summer i used Kynoselen spot injecting in my lower abs worked GREAT!

solidj55 is offline Member
    GH does destroy the fat cells not just shrink them.

Domestic is offline Associate Member
    drop your carbs & increase your fats. you WILL loose the excess fat that you want.

shew... everyone wants to get huge like body builders but 85% of these people don't understand that one of the first thing that body builders do is shed the fat. they shed all the excess body fat and the start putting on muscle mass by eating alot of Carbs & Fats and keeping a HIT work out to keep it from turning into stored fat.

so yea, drop the carbs and you'll drop the fat.

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    lower abs and lovehandles have a different type of fat composition thats harder to lose. Dropping carbs, will help tremendously, and the Clen does a good job at attacking these fat cells. Only problem is that clen ussualy only stays active for about two weeks. After which, your metabolism will return to normal regardless of if your still taking clen, so make sure you cycle it right.
    Any ways good luck and let us know hoe it goes.

Thread Information