Thread: ab frustrated

lean1 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy ab frustrated

Maybe you guys can help me out some. i am at a lose i am 35 small build and frame 5/9 150 been workin out 4 times a week and run 2 miles a day been working out for 2 years .I eat low fat foods chicken fish meat no fast food or junk food am on protein shakes and creatine .I have been trained by a pro at his home and he showed me all the ropes and has an awesome bod to prove. i see results but just can't understand why i can not get a 6pac ab i am doing everything right and doing research i am convinced that thats how my body is and i would do best on steroids what do you guys think??

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Abs.....you can do a million sit ups or other ab exercises and never get a 6-pack. It's all about the diet and your bf%. Lower your bodyfat% and you'll start seeing those abs.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Diet bro....6 meals per day, no carbs after 5:00 pm. cardio 3's per week

lean1 is offline Junior Member
    thanks dewd I have cut back no results if i cut back anymore i will be a tooth pick thats for sure

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    As a general rule, if your body fat is not below 10%, you will not see abs. Exercising your abs does not give you a six pack. The best exercise for getting a six pack is cardio. You may be losing weight, but how much is fat? Come back and talk to us when you are below 10% and still don't see your abs. In the meantime, hit a test/tren /clen /t3 cycle and don't raise your calories.

-SF

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Um, skip jumping on any juice and just stick with the cardio and maybe an eca. Try posting a daily routine (diet and wokout). We can start with that and bo from there.

xtheBeastx is offline New Member

i lost 96 lbs and now i need some help

and now ive been lifitng hard... i run every day 6 miles, and do abs every other day....
    sunday=chest, triceps, minors
    monday=biceps, back, minors
    tuesday=off day cardio
    wensday=chest triceps, minors
    thrusday=biceps, back, minors
    friday=off day
    saturday= legs and shoulders

ok im getting fit and im seeing some defintion in my abs starting to develop...however ever since i lost 96 lbs my skin has lost alot of its tightness to it...i have extra skin it feels in certain areas such as near my shoulder, my chest, my lower back and my abs....what can i do to get the tightness back and bring my abs full circle?

Thread Information