gust5 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up best tricep workout ???

hy folks , ive got a little question , what is the best workout to do the tricep ( specially the caput longum ) i already doing some triceps dips off 253 pounds , and some cable bent over with 110 pounds .
    i want to exercise those triceps very hard ...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Best mass builder for my tri's are closegrip bench press, and V-bar pressdowns. Those have helped me pack on the mass.

Pain

mustang331 is offline Member
    Weighted dips or close grip bench Nothing beats them

yellows2k is offline Member
    Weighted dips where your body is perpendicular to the ground and not leaned forward and of course close grips

But recently I havent worked my tris or bis, too hard to tell if they have grown yet since its only been 2 weeks...

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Personally I don't work bi's and tri's that hard do to the fact they're being used all week when doing other body parts, ex. back (bi's,) chest, shoulders (tri's) and so on. So when arm day arrives 3 exercises for each and that's it. I found my routine works pretty good, close grip bench, overhead extensions, either v-bar cable extension or single arm reverse extension (looks like doing a curl but extending instead of curling on cables). Bi's- long straight bar curls, single arm preacher curl with db, hammer curls.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    hmm, close grip bench press huh? i've honestly never tried that...my tri wo is v-bar pushdowns, 2 hand overhead press and skullcrushers...my bis are seated dumbbell curls, concentration curls and hammer curls...i'm gonna hafta try the close grip bench..see what i think...thanks

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by mnkc
    hmm, close grip bench press huh? i've honestly never tried that...my tri wo is v-bar pushdowns, 2 hand overhead press and skullcrushers...my bis are seated dumbbell curls, concentration curls and hammer curls...i'm gonna hafta try the close grip bench..see what i think...thanks
    Go for it, I think you will like the results. It is going to take you awhile to get used to them and get the form down though.

Pain

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Close grip bench and skull crushers give me the best burn on my Tri's

Thread Information