BowFlex-er is offline Junior Member

Weider Pro Bench have some questions to ask

The weight bench is designed to support a maximum of 360 pounds, including the user, a barbell and weights. Do not place more than 110 pounds, including a barbell and weights, on the weight rests. Do not place more than 110 pounds on the weight carriage. Do not place more than 50 pounds on the leg.

Now I am assuming it can hold alot more weight then that am I right? cuz 110 pounds for the bench press that is crap. It would be too easy for me.

I will show you a picture of the system again.

Can you please answer my question ASAP!!! That would be great. Thanks guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weider Pro Bench have some questions to ask-0840319_450_cc_109e9.jpg  

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    Do not buy this bench. You will outgrow it in no time. Plus, it doesn't look like it will accomodate the Olympic size bars. Get a full size bench, 7' bar, and some weights. Screw that Weider crap.

Did you see this at Wal-Mart? I bought a different bench there, and it supports like 500lbs on the bench, not including the user, and takes a full size bar. Not a bad deal either, it was like $100. Great for a beginning garage gym, anyway.

Hey Padawan,

Well here's the deal I am only willing to spend around $180-$210. The reason because I don't have a job yet and I don't wanna drain my account.

Now this bench at Wal-Mart is the price in Canadian or American? I live in Canada.

Ohh one last thing, I saw this bench at Canadian Tire, Now this bench at Wal-Mart does it have the Preacher Curl and the leg curl thing?

Anyways thanks ALOT man I havn't got many replies on this thread so thanks a bunch and would you by any chance have a pic of that Wal-Mart bench? Thanks man.

Hey Padawan here is that Wal-mart bench what I was talking about in that PM I sent you.

Here it is:-Is this the bench what you were talking about?

This is the write up what they have about it:

Description

Same standard-width bench found in health clubs
    Fits all 5-foot and 6-foot standard weight bars
    Backrest can be adjusted to incline, flat and decline so you can work your full body
    Leg developer help build every muscle in your legs
    Butterfly and lat pull-down build your upper torso and arms
    Arm curl lets you isolate bicep and forearm muscles
    Adjustable crutches makes this bench ideal for people of all sizes
    Folds up for storage

It is made By Impex and the model is 348.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weider Pro Bench have some questions to ask-0009636290400_500x500.jpg  
    Last edited by BowFlex-er; 03-04-2003 at 09:50 PM.

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    That's not the one I got, but it looks way better than the other one. Grab that one and about 300lbs of weights to get you started. My bench is just a flat bench, none of the other attachements.

I'm sure that one above will hold well over 110lbs, though.

THANKS again Padawan for the replies I PM'd you again just had a few more questions sorry to bother you. Anyways thanks again man. Take care.

Thread Information