Joelio1 is offline New Member

Trying to bulk,, but i kickbox 3 times a week,, any ideas?

ok i am trying to put on weight i kickbox 3 times a week which is intense cardio and i know this works against bulking, the other days i wieght train. So this means i can only lift 3 days a week and rest one day.

Any Workout programs for the 3 days i have to lift, splits,sets,reps that you would suggest would be great.. Thanks in Advance

Steele is offline Member
    eat a shit ton, then eat some more. No, really that is a tough endeavor IMO. I had to quit all cardio for a year to put weight on me. But, if the extra calories are there, then so should the extra weight for bulking. just get alot of calories.

Steele is offline Member
    whoops, you asked about routines.
    just stick with basic compound lifts. and train with the philosophy of "more intensity, less frequency." meaning, don't do tons of excersizes for all your muscles, just do the basics, but go heavy and hard as hell. i made some of my best gains that way.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Steele
    eat a shit ton, then eat some more. No, really that is a tough endeavor IMO. I had to quit all cardio for a year to put weight on me. But, if the extra calories are there, then so should the extra weight for bulking. just get alot of calories.
    I know you asked about routines and sticking to the basic compound movements will do you best when you are doing other activities 3 or more times a week. But like what was said here. Make sure you up your cals on the days you kickbox. You don't want to go catabolic and tear off all that muscle you are trying to put on.

Pain

Yung Wun is offline Member
    like the boyz mentioned up the calories and you'll be fine
    stick with the compound movements
    you'll still be able to make gains with a 3day split

Thread Information