chamkila is offline Junior Member

off for a while..coming back?

hey guys ive been off for about 2 months now, ive lost alot of muscle size, was in a bad car accident, gained alot of fat, lots of muscle atrophy , how long before i will be back in the same good shape, will it take longer than normal?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    It should be quicker than normal if there is any truth to muscle memory. I beleive there is.

Pain

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I once heard that for every day you miss it takes 2 days to recover. Now I seriously doubt there's any truth to this. It won't take you very long, just be patient with yourself....oh yeah welcome back!

chamkila is offline Junior Member
    thanks , its just been hard being so lazy and watching my body transform and shrink, my doc's finally ok'd me to go back to the gym, thanks god!! its just when i look at myself, im 1/2 the size i use to be, very depressing, i know i may be too anxious, but i want to go back to the same size i use to be, im thinking of high reps and more intensity becuz i need to get cut up again and lose some fat, what you guys think, thanks for all the motivation and help!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Watch the diet and hit the cardio, you will be able to cut and get bigger with the right diet and muscle memory working in your favor. Plus your muscles haven't gotten used in a while so they will grow with anything.

Pain

Thread Information