Terinox is offline The One & Only

Diet & Cardio Question

Alright, well i'm doing a cycle now, and kinda bulking, so I don't care about weight/fat gain now, cuz I obviously want it

I will be finished this cycle in about 10-12 weeks, and that is when I want to start losing weight. In terms of a diet, I will ask about those questions later, but basically I will watch carefully what I eat, and cut out all bad sugars, fast food, junk food, etc...

However, for cardio, I was wondering what I should do. I already have a treadmill in the basement, and in the next 10 weeks, I plan on buying an exercise bike. Now, I have heard the best time to do cardio is in the morning before breakfast. I was thinking of doing something like this.

Tuesday - treadmill 30-45 minutes (fast pace walking)
    Thursday - bike 30-45 minutes (average speed)
    Friday - treadmill 30-45 minutes (fast pace walking)
    Saturday or Sunday - bike 30-45 minutes (average speed)

Those days may vary (only picked them as an example, cuz i have early classes Mon/Wed so can't do morning cardio).

Now, is that a fairly good routine to follow? And is it a good idea to alternate the machines like that? Or is that NOT good enough? I want to lose about 20-30 pounds of fat over a 12-18 month period of time. Which I believe is very realistic. However, I want to do that with MINIMAL muscle loss.

Things which I will take to help out are ECA and Clenbuterol (maybe some T3).

Let me know what you guys think,
    Thnx
    T.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds good to me, you have very realistic goals which is nice. As for you cardio, try to keep your heart rate at 65% or so percent max for good fat burning percent. I think you will be able to shed 20+lbs in a little over a year with that and some ECA/Clen . Make sure the diet is intact or you will do shit. Alrighty princess.....

Pain

Originally posted by painintheazz
    Sounds good to me, you have very realistic goals which is nice. As for you cardio, try to keep your heart rate at 65% or so percent max for good fat burning percent. I think you will be able to shed 20+lbs in a little over a year with that and some ECA/Clen . Make sure the diet is intact or you will do shit. Alrighty princess.....

Pain
    Thanks for the info pain, keep them coming plz. More opinions, information, advice is all welcome

Thnx,
    Princess

errr...i mean T.

BUMP

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    As i prepare for a show i am constantly doing cardio. I went from 45minutes every morning (on empty stomcah) to 2 30 min sessions per day. IN th emorning and after training. I personally dont think it matter one bit if you alter them or not. Its all about keeping your heart rate up. I myself use the bike every day. The bike in the gym i use hurts my ass sometimes! But fast walking on the treadmill doesnt get my heart rate up enough. Stair stepper sucks. I mean it works but i wanna get my heart rate up as high as possible with out usingmy muscle too much. Low impact. Weird i know. But the bike with a low resistance and a fast pace 115rpm on the meter, i can get up to about 150 beats per min. Thats were i like it.

If you can get moving on the other devices go for it. You might not get as bored as i do on the one. So for that reason alone i say use all you can!! Good luck and be patient.

Thread Information