Thread: Chest Question

Chili 11 is offline New Member

Chest Question

Hey guys right now I am in the process of tryin to drop the BF down and for some reason I can see myself cutting up every where but I cant get my pecs firm as I would like. I still have a slight case of bitch tits, just fat not gyno. Everything else is comming along nice. For my chest the only kind of work out I do is 3 sets of flat, 3 sets on incline, 3 sets of decline, and then some butterflys. By the end of that I am dead tired and then I move to my tricepts. I have got the cleavage but I am tryin to make them more round and burn off that baby fat. I need some help with what would be some good exercises to help firm and flatten out the chest, dont want the puffy look. Thanks

Chili

Yung Wun is offline Member
    your body fat is still too high brotha

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    It is probably estrogen related fat stores, a real bitch to get rid of . You need to keep dropping the BF like Yung said.

Pain

Chili 11 is offline New Member
    Thanks alot guys, but is there any good chest exercise to add in with what I have to help cut me up more?

Nick

cdog is offline Associate Member
    IMO bro I think you are doing to much as it is .Maybe try doing only 1 working set for each of those that you have listed add weight and make it more intinse.If you want a good chest exercise try this
    Make sure to warm up good.
    1x6-10 Flat bench flys
    super set with barbell bench1x3-6
    1x3-6 incline
    Thats it .If you take every rep to total failure plus a few forced within
    a very brief amount of time it will be so intinse that you wont be able to do anything else.The chest program should only take about 10 min.
    If you can do anything else after this you diden't do it right.Then dont hit it again for at least 7-9days .Hit it hard and fast then let the chest grow .You should go up every week in size and strength.Make sure to go slow 3sec up 3sec down .CDOG
    And remember add weight go heavy bro
    Last edited by cdog; 03-11-2003 at 12:48 AM.

Thread Information