Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Angry Errrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

I know we have all read the threads about wankers in the gym, but I had to vent a little. So yesterday I'm doing my bi's, and I had allready done several exercises. I wanted to finish up with some standing alternate hammer curls. So I'm doing them in front of the 25lbs-40lbs dumbells/ mirror. I was only gonna do a few sets that only take a few mins. Anyway, this dude decides to jump in front of me and grab the 25lbs dumbells, and practically runs into me in the process. Then as I'm finishing my last set he jumps in front of me again and I missed his head with a 50lbs dumbell by about a inch. I kept my mouth shut, but I wanted to sit him down and teach him some basic gym etiquette. I wish people would just slow down and wait a minute before the do stupid shit at the gym. Sorry Had to vent a little.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    sh*t you sould of hit him

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    next time pimp smack him!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Decoder is offline Banned
    bitch slap him with the 50 pound dumbell in your hand, that's what i always do.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Should have dropped a dumbell right near his foot. That is what I do when people get toooooo close.

Pain

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I've damn near been kicked out of my gym for yelling and "causing a scene" because of idiots like the guy you're talking about. Like the other day I had legs. Well I warmed up with some stretching and a couple of light sets, well I loaded up the bar and walked over to fill up my water bottle. When I came back some "A"-hole had taken half the weight off already and moved my belt and stuff. I started yelling "What the "F" are you doing!" He had been sitting on a bench next to me the whole time I was warming up and he saw me load the bar. I came so close to pile driving his azz into the ground. I hate when you look away for a second and someone tries running off with your weights!!! I think they should hire people to walk around and "bitch slap" these idiots when they do this stupid crap!

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    I had the same prob at my gym. but luckely I didnt have to beat his ass, he did the same shit to some frak who just snapped and beat his ass right in the middle of the free weight room. Funniest thing I have ever seen.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Not thats some funny shit!

Originally posted by Pumped109
    I had the same prob at my gym. but luckely I didnt have to beat his ass, he did the same shit to some frak who just snapped and beat his ass right in the middle of the free weight room. Funniest thing I have ever seen.
    WOW, Thats funny!

Thread Information