BowFlex-er is offline Junior Member

PARABODY Power Free Weight System

Well I went to fitness experience and checked out a few benches and this one struck my eye. Let me know what you think of it. Here's a picture. Thanks-guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PARABODY Power Free Weight System-hp_power.jpg  

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Not a bad set but, I'd just go with a power rack with a lat pull down.

Check out the equipment page at www.elitefts.com

xxxl83

Ohhh like this one I saw this one to but I forgot how much it was I am sure it's alot more then the other bench I just posted. Here's a picture of this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PARABODY Power Free Weight System-hp_rack.jpg  

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Yeah, I understand price may be an issue but, if you're in it for the long haul it will be well worth it to spend the extra money now and but a sturdy well built piece of equiptment that will last.

JMO,
    xxxl83

I won't be quitting this sport it's alot of fun infact I can't get enough of it, I overtrain alot, it may not be good but I still do see a big difference, but yeah I might as well get something I want and what is really sturdy, because there is no point in getting something crappy then in a couple years you gotta get a better one, SCREW THAT. Yeah I am gonna go back to Fitness Experience tommorow and price how much this system is and if they can throw in some goodies for a good deal to. I would rather workout at home instead of the gym, cuz you can LISTEN TO YOUR OWN MUSIC, and YELL AS LOUD AS YOU WANT. So might as well get something fancy for home.. but the only draw back is my basement is 87"high and this machine with the power rack requires 90"height for workout space, So I will probably run into problem's there but, sometimes the internet is wrong in the meausrements, so like I said I will check it out tommorow.

Thread Information