Thread: Need Help ASAP

illuzions is offline Associate Member

Question Need Help ASAP

ok..i know i have seen this thread on here b4, but im gonna tell u that i have tried alot of different shit and i still have seen shit results.. one side of my chest is bigger than the other one...my left is bigger than the right..ive tried dumbells...pushing more on one side when doing the chest press..i have even done a couple sets just on the right side at the end of the workout....when i tell people this they assume im crazy...im told u cant see the diff, but as u guys know its a mental thing, so please help...everything else looks good on me except this struggling area...what im asking is for someone to write me up a chest routine to correct my lagging right pec...a routine that will blast this crap side and get it up to date with the left..im all out of ideas...i appreciate all info guys...

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Synthol brother! Just kidding. I remember when you last posted about this problem, still no results huh? Well, I'm not sure what to tell you that hasn't already been said. Just have some patience and keep at it bro. I know it's not what you wanted to hear but it's all I have to tell you. Good luck.......

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    your absolutley right ....they say patience is a virtue..lol...but shit i think its runnin out...thanx anyways

RealMenBench is offline Junior Member
    you have to keep in mind your genetics ......... no one is perfectly symmetrical ....

Thread Information