toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!

Versagripps are a MUST HAVE

I got my wrist straps stolen recently, so i looked into the Versagripps that I've seen in magazines. sounded good, bought them, and they are like no other straps or wraps or hooks. they are quick and easy to get adjusted to the bar, and the grip is awesome, and no strain on the wrist itself at all. they are so good i just had to tell you guys. way worth the 54 bucks. at versagripps.com
    no, i'm not a promoter by them, but i do believe every committed weightlifter should have them. especially for deadlifts and shrugs, and lat work.

pebble is offline Associate Member
    I recently lost my straps, but I do not think I could replace them with versa gripps. They don't seem right to me. I will go with another set of straps for $5 and get another 4_yrs of service.

ha, i understand, but that's because you haven't tried them yet. i love how they put no strain on the wrist at all, and they are quick to use. i think in the next few years it will be a staple in all lifters program. you think i wanted to spend 54 bucks after lugging around my schieks for 20 years?lol. now i see that they were ruining my wrists, and were taking like a minute just to be adjusted and prepared for the lift. so also, without versas, completely forget about the concept of dropsets.
    5 dollars isn't worth screwed wrists.

pebble is offline Associate Member
    I bet it is one of those things that I would have to try before I buy. Wanna send them over here for a few workouts?

lol, look at all my previous posts yo, i ain't tryin to promote the company.
    i only took the risk because my straps were stolen. they were sheiks.
    dude, regardless, i know this is the future of bbg! they work far better than they charge, and no strain on the wrist, and quick adjustin!! if you train regularly, imo, versas are the way to go. regardless, eventually you will see!!! (because I am convinced the pro's will all be using them....)...

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Damn I wish a buddy of mine would get these and be the guinea pig so I could try them out before dishing out $50...that's a couple lap dances I would be missing out on! lol

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've said it before on here.... I think I have tried all different straps and hooks... the versa grips are the best hands down... no bs. If you use straps, you won't regret investing in these. The only thing I had to worry about was not using them too much. I only use straps on certain things and these made me want to use them for everything.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    I may try these.
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos View Post
    I may try these.
    if you do, lets us know

also can you use these with gloves? I'm assuming they slide right over your gloves?

By far the best workout tool i have ever used. You have not trully trained your back until you've trained with versas. If you buy them, make sure you get the "pro" series. I've done rack pulls with 8 plates on each side with these puppies and felt like the weights were just part of my arms. if you are at a sticking point with your back, these will provide the shock you're looking for. Trey brewer uses them on back day as well.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Figured I'd just chime in and give a +1. I only use them for heavy rack deads or on the set of deadlifts after my grip fails. I love them. Definitely notice a huge difference.

Thread Information