eggplant is offline Member

german volume training..

hi guys, i was wondering wat results i could see using german volume training.i tried it out for a week..and i dun realli feel sore the day after..but a little sore on the third day..weird..and by doing ten sets..i felt like i'm pacing myself...u get what i mean? it's stated that it helps guys get up a weight class in very short amounts of time..since its only 3days of training..i reckon the other days u'll be eating like a horse..so i thought that might be why ppl gain weight so fast? i actualli gained 1-2 kg in a week! i hope to use it as a shocking program and hope it will lead me into some results...what do u guys think? any of u tried it?

peace,
    eggplant

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Shit yeah. German Volume training is a very productive variation to use. And if you do it right - with the right load and rest periods, the adrenelin kick you get on the 6-7th set is uncanny... how it all of a sudden gets easy again. GVT has been around for along time and is an old Eastern Bloc training method. Its good for size and strength.

3 days of training a week? You must be using an interpretation of it. A way to work it into a training cycle.

BTW - I normally get that soreness that kicks in not so much on the day after, but after the second day as well...

eggplant is offline Member
    yea...same here...usually the pain comes in on he third day...hmm...

peace,
    eggplant

avealook is offline New Member
    can any 1 post this method of training cus i am very interested

Za_S|ick is offline New Member
    This is supposed to be an optimised version of volume training, but you can search the site if you are interested for the original method.

http://t-mag.com/html/body_118gvt.html

Thread Information