Screenz is offline Junior Member

When dropping bf.......

When I'm trying to lose some wieght fast like 20 pds in 2 or 3 weeks
    should I drink my shake after am cardio or just stick w/ eggs or somthing like that?
    I do 30 min am cardio and wieght training at night. So should I lose the shakes all together or just drink the pm shake? If needed I'll explain more
    Thanks Bros

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    You are not going to lose 20lb in 2 or 3 weeks. Even with muscle loss and water I find that number is going to be impossible. A shake or eggs isn't going to matter much if they are around the same calories. Eggs will probably digest slower so you would rather a fast digesting protein after anyform of exercise.

Pain

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    What do you plan amputating one of your legs to lose that much weight????

Losing that much weight in such a short period of time is not a good idea at all. There's no doubt you will end up losing alot of muscle that you worked your ass off for. Losing 20 lbs is even a tricky thing to do for a professional bodybuilder that is taking every possible steroid known to man. I would definally hold off on this one and do it the right way. There's alot of good bro's and information on this board that could you could use in your favor. Good Luck...Usualsuspect

PS And please don't tell us you want to lose 20 lbs for Spring Break in 2 wks

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I'd use the shake right after but eat a good meal about an hour or so after the shake in the morning. Like everyone's already said.....20 lbs in 2-3 weeks. Please, I really would like to know how you do this.

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Yaeh bro, depends on what kind of program you are on. If its like atkins or something similar check the carb leval on the shakes and make a decision. I did atkins and couldnt drink my shakes during induction because of the carb level. Ketosis will not take place if you continue to put carbs into the body. But 20lbs in a couple weeks I dont think is acheivable. and if it is I dont think it would be too healthy.

Big_Dan is offline Associate Member
    Again, theres the difference between fat weight and actual weight (water, muscle, and fat). You can probably lose 5-10lbs of water and some fat, but in the fat department, nothing significant, meaning the moment that you binge youre right back up to original weight, perhaps even more. Water is nothing and barely noticeable compared to fat.
    And dont use lasix, you sound like you dont know what youre doing.
    Go easy, use an eca and a good diet.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    like pain said that is unlikely weight to lose but if your gonna try it then you better do something like this.
    am cardio for at least 45min on empty stomach and pm cardio for at least 45min. and get some clen if not then an eca. realize you will suffer muscle loss.

LoL Damn chill I know it's no where near realistic but damn I ALWAYS set my goals way higher than normal but thanks for the good input and thanks for the "like he saids" But all I really wanted to do is lose some fat and was wondering if 2 shakes a day would hurt that
    Thanks

ps might as well drop the bf since I cant start my cycle

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Well that depends on what your cals and macros look like with and without the shakes!!!

Pain

solidj55 is offline Member
    Guys as a former powerlifter, I know for a fact that it is easy to lose 20+pounds in 2-3 weeks. I have seen guys lose 15 pounds in four days, hell I have personally lost 8 pounds in 24 hours for weigh-ins. Its not hard. Is it fat loss??? Not completely of course but some yes. Is it muscle loss??? Of course there will be some. So what is it??? Its mostly water weight. But if you are trying to lose 20 pounds in 2-3 weeks to try and cut up, dont do even think about it, You will look flat and like I said it will mostly be water.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well being an ex-powerlifter myself, yeah up to 8 pounds in a day or 2 is feasable but to lose 20 lbs in a matter of 2-3 weeks. I to have seen guys attempt it and when it came time for the meets they were in NO shape to lift.

Screenz- Listen to Pain on this one, but like I posted already, a shake "right" after cardio with a real food meal about an hour to an hour and a half afterwards is a good way to go.

Thanks fellas

Thread Information