jersey juice is offline Member

Routine on Juice

I can't seem to get it right when it comes to training on juice. I feel that if I'm not liftin 5-6 times a week I'm not getting results even though I do. How many times a week do you guys train when on a cycle? I also powerlift and want to compete in my first meet this summer, I'm off right now so I lift 4x's Mon-legs/calves, Wed-chest/tris, Fri-back/bis, Sun-either arms or shoulders alternating weekly. I'm gonna start hitting it again christmas eve and want to know if I should keep doing what I'm doing or what. Any advise?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i train a body part a day. i'm off on wednesday and sunday. this is a training question, so i'm just gonna move it over.......

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    part per day

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

jersey juice

jersey juice,
    Is what you are doing working for you? If so keep it up. I presently work out 4 to 5 days a week and I have often heard by many that this is way to much. I tend to ingorne this though as I have been working basiclly the same schedule for sevearal years and it seems to work fo me just fine. Look for your "nich" and go for it.
    Tobey

jersey juice is offline Member
    Sounds like good advise, see the thing is I powerlift, so training like a BB would be counter productive. Ex: Mon squats & assistance, Wed bench & assistance, Fri deadlifts and assistance Sundays I'll do arms or shoulders, but not as intense as my other workouts. Sure I want the BB look, but I want to compete and when I'm off it works just fine, my ? is can I turn up the volume without overtraining or should I stick to what I've been doing & up the intensity?? I think I might just up the intensity, juice or not my workouts are heavy & brutal...specially when you choke down your puke after deads or squats whooo.

Thread Information