Thread: Bicep Targeting

Dl66bigdog66dl is offline New Member

Bicep Targeting

I''ve been working out for about 4 years and only getting really into the bodybuilding aspects of it just now, (previously my training was mostly sports related e.g. powerlifting, compound movements). Now when I am training biceps, I don't feel any burn what so ever in where my bicep is. I get lots of tension in my lower bi towards my elbow and then into my forearm but hardly ever in top half or around the peak. My workout consists of:
    Barbell curls
    Incline dumbbell curls- suppinating/hammer
    Preacher curls
    Concentration curls

Anyone please help me out, whether its exercises or a certain way of tweaking form. Thanx

sherpa27 is offline Junior Member
    try curls with the crossover machine. Set the cables at arms height and sqeeze hard, this excercise frys my bi's

BIG-G is offline Banned
    i got somthin 4 ya... take the seat out of the preacher curl or set it all the way down. Get the smaller straight bar and calculate ur weight. lean foward on the part where ur arms normally are, hang your arms straight down and commence sets. Squeese at the top and go down about 3/4 and pull back up. This is a killer. You can do it with ur dumbells as well, its a total isolation and a killer pump if u do the squeese properly!

Thread Information