strong_web is offline Associate Member

This one for the wife!!!

Ok, Well my wife doesn't have a account, So I wanted to get her help.
    She is about 5'7, 122-124LB, Notsure of bodyfat, 26age.

She has had 3 kids and I guess after this you get what they call baby fat.
    Well she has alittle bit of that on the stomach and she really wants to lose the lose skin around the legs.

Pretty much wants to tighting up!

I told her #1, need to eat right(she not good at this, but for some reason if I ain't like her I would be 300lb)

#2 I am working out in basement so that is were she would try, I have a ski machine and a tread, e also have roller blades and she can run. Weights also have.

If I can get her to get a picture, then that may help you guy/girl out abit better.

thanks!

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Loosing that baby fat will be very hard, my wife is trying for over a here and she's not the way she like it, liposuction will be the final solution. But there is thing you can have her doing that will make lots of improvement. I will tell you what my wife did.
    1- diet is the most important at all, need a diet with a low fat intake, low carb intake, sugar free.
    2- cardio in the morning with empty stomach, and if she work out during the day has more cardio after work out.
    3- try to get hcg for her, will help increase the testosterone levels and also lower the BF, make sure she is not in birth control pills.
    4- take one day at the time.

strong_web is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    Loosing that baby fat will be very hard, my wife is trying for over a here and she's not the way she like it, liposuction will be the final solution. But there is thing you can have her doing that will make lots of improvement. I will tell you what my wife did.
    1- diet is the most important at all, need a diet with a low fat intake, low carb intake, sugar free.
    2- cardio in the morning with empty stomach, and if she work out during the day has more cardio after work out.
    3- try to get hcg for her, will help increase the testosterone levels and also lower the BF, make sure she is not in birth control pills.
    4- take one day at the time.
    Thanks she going to try and do it natrual, I am sure if she follow what I have planned she should be able to tighten up them legs the gut area well its going to be hard, I told her she need to make that area bigger (but muscle not fat), that way the skin will get used up abit from getting better abs. From my point of view when their is cloth on you see nothing, but for her to wear a binki you can see the skin from having kids, But nothing to scare anyone away she just see me getting into shape and now she feels that she out of the game, So that is why I posted up this post, so thanks again!

Thread Information