Thread: Felt A Pop

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

Felt A Pop

In my left lower back I felt a pop when I was deadlifting has this happened to anyone it hurts like hell to even type this thread I went to the doctor and she said no physical activity for 2 weeks screw that I am thinking of going to a cyropractor good or bad idea i know one cyro. screwed up my dad thanks for the input

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

she said no activity but

didn't suggest a possible x-ray or a scan just to be sure you were ok?doesit hurt to breathe?

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    was the pop def in your lower back or possible from the rib cage. i have had the cartilige in my ribs pop bf from taking kicks to the ribs in kickboxing. and that hurts worse than a broken rib. which i have had also.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I'd have to say to take the doc's advice and lay off for a couple of weeks. When it comes to your back you really don't want to fuck around bro.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Bro - visit a chiropractor. They've never steared me wrong. Your back will atleast get the attention it needs (especially since your doc didn't give you even an xray..odd.)

thanks I went to the chiropractor he poped me and I am just a little sore right now how long should I lay off deadlift when I squat i am fine deadlift is the only real think that hurts

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    don't mess around with a sore back....hit the chiro again...don't..repeat don't mess around until the pain is gone..soreness fine..but pain...that put me out for 2 months....take it easy!!!!!!

2 months damn that sucks I got a weight lifting comp. pretty soon so I dont want to lay-off to much

kc
    find a chiro that's a sports trainer as well....mine just about lost it when i walked..hobbled into his office...he'll explain it all to ya

I did I was hobbling too he popped me on Wed. and Thur. didnt go back fri. I cost 60 for the first time and 30 every time after that thats alot of money

kc
    $100 is worth your ability to hit the gym?

thats true

Brian1200 is offline Junior Member
    I just had back surgery Feb 3, felt a pop in my right side lower back while lifting something heavy at work, I was off for two weeks and it seemed to get better, after a years time I was still in pain, I had sciatic nerve pain going down my leg when I would twist my hips. I let it go a yr before seeking help, I went to the Chiropractor, he treated me for a while, it got a little better. I finally got fed up and had a MRI it showed that L-5 S-1 disk was herniated, I had the surgery and they found the disk herniated and ruptured in two places. I was in extreme pain after the surgery, I am still in pain, I dont think I will ever be able to powerlift again. Be carefull deadlifting, your back is very important, I found out I was not invincible the hard way, I would have an MRI if I were you if you are having sciatic leg pain, go get it checked out before you really hurt yourself like I did.

Thread Information