mustang331 is offline Member

HELP I need to start working out in the morning now HELP

OK I work from 11am-8pm but I usally leave at like 6:30-7:00pm well I just found out I am going to HAVE to stay till 8pm no matter what, Now I am cutting right now and I know mornings would be better anyway, my question is I need some help on how and when to do it, What is a good time looking at my schedule, I have a hard time getting up before 10am LOL. It only takes me 15 min. to get to work also. How do I do it!!! I do weights 3 times a week and cardio pretty much everyday for 45min-1 hour. Give me some tips of advice guiys and also why its good to do this in the morning

Should I eat before or after, what about the days I do weights? Thanks

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    On cardio days, eat afterwards. Morning you lift eat before and after. I'll be mpre specific in a little while, kinda busy at work today.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I love working out in the morning, makes me feel so much better all day. But Tex is correct, cardio no, weights yes.

Pain

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    dude..you work till 8pm??? get your butt to bed by midnight...that's 8 hours till 8am..then you got 2 hours to workout, eat and shower....after a couple of days....you'll get used to it....

I can sleep at midnight that should not be a problem, but I am just used to getting like 10 hours of sleep LOL

Ok so I wake up at 8am go to the gym start working out at like 8:20 I need to be home by atleast 10am so that means I need to leave the gym at like 9:50 That should give me enough time I guess..

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by mustang331
    but I am just used to getting like 10 hours of sleep LOL

This is a pretty simple problem....which do you want more, 10 hours of sleep, or to be in shape?

compwhiz16 is offline Junior Member
    Hey if you are dedicated enough, you will make sure your ass is up by what ever time is comfortable for you to get your workout. I normally workout in the evening and on weekends but Monday and Thursdays I am up at 4:30 a.m and in the gym getting a good workout of cardio for 40 minutes and also do some abs and either shrugs, calves or forearms.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't remember the last time I had 10 hours of sleep.

Your question is simple. Get your ass out of bed and get to the gym.

I usually work about 14 hours per day nad still find the time to hit the gym.

D

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Diesel
    I can't remember the last time I had 10 hours of sleep.

I usually work about 14 hours per day nad still find the time to hit the gym.

D
    Damn talk about no life!!!!! Just playin!

I agree, I couldn't tell ya the last time I got 8 hours of sleep, I'm lucky to get 6!

ok my first time this morning. It was not nearly as bad as I thought, though I hope I can keep it up everymorning!

Question:

why does it seem my heart rate is higher, i.e. on the tread mill I am on less of an incline and less MPH to keep my heart rate in the zone compared to at night.

Thread Information