ripsid is offline Senior Member

Nose bleed Question....

So I get done working legs at lunch Squats about 8 sets, some leg press, had started with about 70 leg extensions to get a good burn. I move to delts and I'm doing front/side/rear lateral excesizes...I'm jacked listening to some serious music...my nose starts bleeding?! I looked at as a badge of pride! I'm like well I pushed myself and as long as it wasn't an aneurism I'm good to go. I had guys telling me you need to settle down, relax. What the F am I supposed to do? I'm not quiting cause of some blood! I have a goal and dammit oh well... Is that good or bad?

AndroholiK is offline Junior Member
    if i understand ur message rite i doubt what u were doing was causing the nose bleed. nose bleeds are caused from a lack of vitamin K or too much in the sun so your nose blood vessels get real weak, or maybe u just pitting ur nose too much =/.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you on a cycle now. Some gear can cause bloody noses. Most comonly Dbol and Drol

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Originally posted by RON
    Are you on a cycle now. Some gear can cause bloody noses. Most comonly Dbol and Drol
    Exactly!...If you are in fact on a cycle, the increased blood pressure can cause nose bleeds. If not, has this ever happened before?...Often times people get spontaneous nose bleeds due to superficial capillaries found in the nose, and can be solved by a simple in office visit of cauterization. If it is not a recurring problem, and only occurs during workouts, it is most likely the increase in blood pressure, in which you might wish to apply a boroleum ointment in your nose before workouts. It is harmless, and acts to keep your nose moisturized, and prevent drying. I hope this helps.

Below, is what it looks like...simply take a Q-tip and swab a small amount into both nostrils.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nose bleed Question....-tube2.jpg  

UNfortunatley I'm not on a cycle, hell haven't done my first yet. I do know that, what AndroholiK said about the pickin's was not true. I know it's happened a few times mainly when I try to max out or over rep an excersize. I was a little spooked after talking to a friend who told me some dude had an aneurism from squating. Maybe BS, but you know what I kill myself to better myself. Thanks guys, anything else helps thanks!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Actually whenI sqaut or deadlift heavy I strain so much my head feels like it's going to pop....be sure to breath while lifting. If you're holding your breath and straining as much as I do you will get nose bleeds and headaches. Someone told me once it looked like veins in my forehead were going to explode.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Accutane will do that to you too, I am on accutane right now, and I used to have sonstant nose bleed for about 4 weeks...Just trying to help.

SneakerSeven is offline Junior Member
    I used to get nosebleeds alot as a kid- could be just lying there, and they'd start, and run like a faucet. It's hard to remember what it was, but eventually went to the hospital and they applied some sort of silver solution, worked like a charm. Quick and painless.

Decoder is offline Banned
    I heard if you lack Vitamin C you can have nose bleeds like that.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Originally posted by SneakerSeven
    I used to get nosebleeds alot as a kid- could be just lying there, and they'd start, and run like a faucet. It's hard to remember what it was, but eventually went to the hospital and they applied some sort of silver solution, worked like a charm. Quick and painless.
    Exactly...that is a chemical cauterization. For more severe nose bleeds due to superficial capillaries often electrical cauterization is required. Both are in-office visits.

Well I worked did squats and alot of hams on friday and it was just a slight bleed, nothing like the other day. I am breathing, I don't think it's anything maybe just a little body stress something has to give. I do need to start loading up more on my vitamins. Thanks guys!

JayUzer is offline Junior Member
    I get nose bleeds when i am on D-bol. I got both sides of my nose cauterized. it doesn't hurt and it takes 10mins. You are safe for about a year after that.

Thread Information