The dedicated one is offline New Member

Question I sprained my back

Wanted to get some advice, I recently sprained my lower back but I can train in a way, I just can’t do my favourite exercises like deadlift, squats, and heavy dumbbells. But can train in the machines all my body parts and with the barbell lying down.
    My question is, should I take a layoff and rest completely, or should I train like I having been doing last week and I can honestly say that my back is getting better. I take a hot bath every day and eat Voltaréne 50mg x3times a day.
    I will have to take a break in two weeks, is it wise to train until then if my back stays the same
    Thanks for the patience

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I would take a rest.....it's your back, so why take chances. You screw it up any worse and you may never workout again. Just rest and let it heal.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    I agree...last summer i was out for over 2 months cuz i pushed it....back injuries are bad news...heal up first!

The dedicated one is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Thank you for your advice. I think I will take a two weeks break and rest and heal. It is just a damn shame I have never been so strong or looking as good in my life.

Thread Information