Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member

Changing routines

Hi guys i am currently gonna change my routine again this week. I usually change certain things every 4 weeks. but i keep core lifts like rows bench and deadlifts and squats. I usually go between 4 and 8 reps depending on the lift. It a combination of bodybuilding and some powerlifting.I was just wonder what some of u guys do like changing routines and how many weeks for each routine.

Thanx guys,

"Ever wonder why other athletes are passing you buy? Maybe it's because you're at a nightclub, shaking your ass to the early hours of the morning. These are the same guys who attack my style of training. These fat fucks whine about how you can only do so many sets for this, and so many for that. As if they know. What divine power came to them and told them all of those secrets? I know when I'm done, if I'm not standing on top, it wasn't out of laziness."

"You can't touch my level of sacrifice. Why? Because I don't care what happens to me. I don't care if I die, as long as they bury me in a big fucking box. "
    Last edited by Beantown Abuser; 04-05-2003 at 12:54 PM.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Personally

I have between 3 and 5 excercises for each body part that I train.

Every time that I train a certain body part I choose 3 of the 5 excercies. That way, Im never doing the same thing, keeping it mixed up and never boring.

I like to have a good mix of free weight, machines, as well as working with my own body weight.

You get the idea

L8

Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member
    Kool thanx ne more guys?

Thread Information