solidj55 is offline Member

Ever think about how you would train if you were rich/unemployed?

Sounds stupid I know but I often think how I would train if all I had was time and money was no object. I by no means would train to be a mass monster but I would train a lot differently. I am drug free as well and if money were no object I would for sure use a few light compounds while dieting to lose fat only. Damn things would be much much easier lol.

To elaborate, I have very little time to train right now, three days max. I dont have time at work to eat like I should because some days I go non stop and cant even find my way to the "break room"(like we ever get one) to get my protien shake or whatever. So the only days my diet is on point is when I dont have to work or when we have a really slow day at work. I make good money but dont want to spend as much as I want to on supps, "gear", etc. If money were no object and I had a lot of time on my hands I would lift 3-4 days per week, do AM cardio 4-6 days per week, I would eat a shit load of good protien(beef steaks, tuna steaks, samon steaks, chicken breasts, etc.) instead of canned tuna, protein shakes, canned chicken, etc. I would invest in a lot of good shit as far as supps and diet go, creatine, r-ALA, glutamine, Yohimburn etc. I would also invest in some gear, things such as Oxandrin, Primobolan , Winstrol , Clomid, Arimidex .

Anyone else ever think about this??? Just wondering if I am the only freak out there that buys lottery tickets hoping to win just so he can train the way he wants to.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell ya, And I figured it would be worse for me. Work is good for me, provides structure. I workout before I go to work so it keeps me waking up early and training early which is what my body likes. It also provides structure for my diet. I have a set schedual at work and adhear to it well. When I am home I eat all day long. I eat out of bordom so I blow up like a ballon. It sucks, but it is just what I do, that is why I will always be a fat kid at heart. I like work I think it actually helps me.

Pain

Originally posted by painintheazz
    Hell ya, And I figured it would be worse for me. Work is good for me, provides structure. I workout before I go to work so it keeps me waking up early and training early which is what my body likes. It also provides structure for my diet. I have a set schedual at work and adhear to it well. When I am home I eat all day long. I eat out of bordom so I blow up like a ballon. It sucks, but it is just what I do, that is why I will always be a fat kid at heart. I like work I think it actually helps me.

Pain
    When I was in college and working a part time job I said the same thing.
    I liked the structure. But back then I was a very un-structured person. Now that I have a job in law enforcement structure is out the damn door. I am scheduled to work 12 hour shifts,2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off, that is a 14 day rotation that we work. But those 12 hour days tend to turn into 15 hours, those days off are rare because you end up getting called in to work, go to court, transport inmates, etc. So I am very limited for time to train. The permanent time off would be good for me, I am a very structured/disciplined person anyway so I wouldnt need the structure of a work day.

the next big thing is offline Junior Member
    i only work like three nights a week in a club so its great for training i do six on one of and i would not change it for the world.

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    If all of those things were in line (time and money not being a problem) I really think I'd train even harder. Hell I'd try to own a gym and really take it to the next level if the money was really there! Money is the determining factor for every cycle and even in the quality of food you eat - I do fine in that area but it could always be better!

Thread Information