Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DanTheMan123 is offline Junior Member

Best workout type for me?

I just turned 18 years old, 132 lbs 5'4. 8% Bf. I just started my 10 week cycle of Test E yesterday of 600mg per week. (Please don't comment about me being too young, I know the consequences). I have been working out for a year. I wanted some of your guys opinions on what type of workout I could do to get the most out of my cycle. Also my diet is in order now that I started my cycle. And my goal is to just get as big as possible during my cycle and I am taking hydro whey right after every workout.
    So which one:

2 day split:
    Monday: Chest/Triceps/Legs
    Tuesday:Back/Biceps/Shoulders
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday: Chest/Triceps/Legs
    Friday: Back/Biceps/Shoulders

4 Day split:
    Monday: Chest/Triceps
    Tuesday: Back/Biceps
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday: Legs
    Friday: Shoulders

5x5 with 2 other exercises that are 2 sets of 8-10 reps
    So example:
    Chest:
    Bench 5x5
    Dumbbell flies: 2 sets of 8-10
    Incline dumbbell bench: 2 sets of 8-10

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You are happy at 5'4? Because you are likely not gonna grow any taller now you are on cycle!

Also why is your diet only sailed in because you are on cycle?

And you started a cycle without really knowing how to work out?!

Regardless of thinking you know the consequences you need to do some/a lot of reading, let your new diet workload for you and STOP YOUR CYCLE!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

StickyNicky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM
    You are happy at 5'4? Because you are likely not gonna grow any taller now you are on cycle!

Also why is your diet only sailed in because you are on cycle?

And you started a cycle without really knowing how to work out?!

Regardless of thinking you know the consequences you need to do some/a lot of reading, let your new diet workload for you and STOP YOUR CYCLE!
    Couldn't of said it better myself.

The doctor said I was only growing to 5'6 so I could care less about my height. Also that is a myth it's never been proven (Bigger, faster, Stronger). And I do know how to work out I started working out last year at 115lbs in May and it's been a year and I have gained 14lbs of all muscle AND that's with wrestling and not being able to eat because I have to cut down. 2 seasons of wrestling Along with having a broken collar bone for 3 months and a broken wrist for a month so before you start trying to think I dont know how to do anything because I'm 18 think again. I know how to train, I know how I eat. I'm no goon. I want that extra push that you get with steroids everything is in order I was asking your people's opinions on what you recommend for a good workout routine but if you just want to criticize about me not knowin anything don't even bother commenting because I'm not going to stop I am going to continue with or without your help.

bump

buump

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Lol you don't know anything .... when I was 18 I thought I knew what I was doing because I was making solid gains working out and lifting pretty heavy. Many years later and I now realize I didn't know my foot from my ass when it came to lifting. You don't have the time in one year to learn proper muscle contraction and mind to muscle connection for a solid workout. You are 18 you have plenty of test in your system and you go at it hard so you make gains, plus you are short like myself so when you stuff down food like bigger guys you gain more because hey guess what you are taking in more calories than you need. I went from 120lbs to 160lbs naturally before I messed with Alb/Clen which are not steroids , and then I tried out IGF, again not a steroid . I maxed out my weight at 175lbs and am by no means a genetically gifted person. Get your ego and pride out of this conversation because this convo pertains to your health and well being in addition to not adding to the bad rap that steroids get. Now if you are wanting to get bigger and stronger there is plenty for you to do. Naturally my best lifts were 405 squat 355 dead and a 315 bench at 5'5 at 160lbs. Nothing super impressive, but I was happy considering I was only on creatine at the time.

Thanks for your concerns but no one has answered my question still

X2006ibmgto is offline Junior Member
    No one helps kids cycle here, your better off asking your parents.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    You are doing a cycle when you claim that you know what you are doing yet you don't know your own body well enough to even choose a style of workout. I sure as hell not contributing to you doing anything on cycle.

Too bad this has nothing do with steroids ?! wtf people I am asking advice on a work out ad no one can answer a simple question. you people are pathetic last time I ask a question on this board because obviously everyone on here is ****ing rwtarded!

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Holy hell dude your going to destroy yourself

And if that happens, which it won't, then that is my fault. I know plenty of older guys who started even younger then me! They are fine now and still have their size. So either I could go off of what I know for a fact ad what I see or I could listen to all of you guys who most of you didn't start at a young age and your just going off of what you THINK you know.

And another thing, the only negative consequence I have heard happening from taking steroids at a young age is not growing any more. well gues what I am taller then my dad and mom. My family is full of short people I am not going to grow much taller.

gmantheman is offline Associate Member
    I would do an upper/lower split.
    Mon: upper
    Tues: lower
    Wed: rest
    Thurs: upper
    Fri: lower
    Just pick basic compound exercises and don't do any extra unnecessary movements, e.g., barbell and dumbbell press in the same workout or barbell rows and dumbbell or cable rows.

Granted some muscular guys may have started gear at an early age and are still big now but I guarantee once they went on, they had to stay one. They pretty much shut down their own natural test production so they have to rely on a synthetic source. Why not take advantage of your body's own natural production instead of shutting it down.

thank you gman! finally I get an answer and an actual good argument. Thank you gman for the advice!

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    The most important part of your workout plan should look like this:

Monday- stop doing steroids
    Tuesday - continue to not do steroids
    Wednesday - research how to properly eat to grow, and continue to not do steroids
    Thursday - maintain not doing something (ill give you a hint it starts with an s and ends with teroids)
    Friday- your 18, go hang out with your friends or something (and don't do steroids)
    Saturday - this ones important! Don't. Do. Steroids.
    Sunday - rest day, and don't do steroids

There's your new workout plan champ

I don't understand how everyone thinks I don't know how to eat / train properly? I gained 14 lbs of all muscle in pretty much 8 months. Let me try to explain this to the people who think I don't know how to eat. I got my gym member ship on may last year weighing 115LBS. I broke my collar bone a month later and didn't workout allllll Summmer. THAT IS ABOUT 3 MONTHS Then school started and I started working out and gained some good weight. Then in November I broke my wrist for a month and could not work out. Then right after my wrist was healed and my doctor released me to wrestle I started wrestling, which involves me not eating a lot to maintain my weight. I still worke out a little but not a lot. Then I got out of wrestling and started training and eating like crazy and by the time wrestling came around te next year I gained 10 lbs. Then same thing wih wrestling again. I dropped back down to my weight class losing some weight and didn't eat/ train a lot and after wrestling put on even more weight which landed me at 132lbs. So I think I knew how to train a little better then some of you people on here considering i made some gains pretty quick. ALSO IN SCHOOL I CAN'T EAT DURING CLASS SO TERE GOES 6 hours of me eating. So before you think some high school kids dont know what they are doing you are dead wrong. You may not think I am ready for this but you don't know shit. You have not given me one ****ing negative effect of taking steroids but my height which I don't care about. Test levels never coming back to me is fine, I will take that risk it doesn't happen to everyone an if I off cycle right I will be fine.

Then go ahead and do it if your mind is made up. Do a 4 day split and stay a short arse with no sex drive for the rest of your life!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dumb shit.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	123369

About 99% of the time beginners will gain strength and mass no matter how bad their routine or diet is. About a yr later the gains will slow down.

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Then go ahead and do it if your mind is made up. Do a 4 day split and stay a short arse with no sex drive for the rest of your life!
    Lol thank you sir! gave me some advice and a little negativity but I like that'

Any reason why the 4 day split would be the best?

Quote Originally Posted by thex95 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dumb shit.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	123369
    I don't think a kid like that would do roids lol thanks for the laugh!

you are a kid like that champ.

just curious are you still in highschool?

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan123

Lol thank you sir! gave me some advice and a little negativity but I like that'

Any reason why the 4 day split would be the best?
    Because I just picked a number out the air and mine is a 4 day split. But pick a workout schedule that fits with your normal life. Your diet will be a MUCH bigger determining factor in your results than your workout.

Perhaps you should post your diet in the nutrition forum and let's have a look.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Because I just picked a number out the air and mine is a 4 day split. But pick a workout schedule that fits with your normal life. Your diet will be a MUCH bigger determining factor in your results than your workout.

Perhaps you should post your diet in the nutrition forum and let's have a look.
    whats the point he doesn't have control over what he eats, he still lives with his parents and probably has modest to no income so he cant buy his own food. So he either eats what his mom buys or some shit at his school cafeteria I'm guessing. This whole thread is ridiculous, a fricking toddler wanting to cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by thex95

whats the point he doesn't have control over what he eats, he still lives with his parents and probably has modest to no income so he cant buy his own food. So he either eats what his mom buys or some shit at his school cafeteria I'm guessing. This whole thread is ridiculous, a fricking toddler wanting to cycle.
    I know, I'm always curious to see people's ideas of the perfect diet, it lightens up my life!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I know, I'm always curious to see people's ideas of the perfect diet, it lightens up my life!
    haha fair enough. to this day acidking's was my favorite "diet"

Frigg off buddy you don't know shit about me or my life.

Wake up in the morning
    2 bagels with peanut butter and 4 eggs
    I bring a peanut butter sandwich to school and eat at my locker lol
    go to lunch I have 2 tuna sandwiches and another peanut butter sandwich Along with 2 cartons of milk
    get home have 2 8oz chicken with plate f pasta
    1 hour later peanut butter sandwhic
    1 hour later 2 8oz chicken with plate f pasta
    2 hours later have dinner usually steak or anything mi mama makes
    go to gym
    get home 2 8oz chicken breasts and peanut butter sandwich along with protein shake
    go to sleep
    REPEAT!!!

Wake up in the morning
    go to lunch I have 2 tuna sandwiches and another peanut butter sandwich Along with 2 cartons of milk
    go to gym
    get home 2 8oz chicken breasts and peanut butter sandwich along with protein shake
    go to sleep
    REPEAT!!!

and this thread has nothing to do with advice on me cycling. I hate people like you who think they are such hot shit. Please don't reply to this thread again you'd be doing me a big favor

and this thread has nothing to do with advice on me cycling. I hate people like you who think they are such hot shit. Please don't reply to this thread again you'd be doing me a big favor

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan123 View Post

Wake up in the morning
    go to gym
    go to sleep
    REPEAT!!!
    bahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

bahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!
    bahahahaha is right considering I've so far gained 4 lbs in 2 weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan123 View Post
    bahahahaha is right considering I've so far gained 4 lbs in 2 weeks...
    which means you can gain a ton more naturally before considering aas. Way to go

which means you can gain a ton more naturally before considering aas. Way to go
    I know I could but I've already gained naturally and too tell you the truth I am bored of it I just want that extra jump steroids give you. Its not like I'm going to be doing multiple cycles just this one cycle. I have known to many people that started at my age and still have their size and strength ad have no negative consequences.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    DanTheBoy who lives with mommy and daddy.....????

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    DanTheBoy who lives with mommy and daddy.....????
    lol ya hes going to inject inbetween his morning chores like making his bed and homeroom. Maybe he can get really jacked so he can take a girl to prom. hahahahahahha kids

hahahaha you retards were kids once too. So don't act like your all hot shit sittin behind a computer screen making fun of a teenager. It's quite pathetic lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information