j.j. is offline Associate Member

Weak Point Training??????

i have some parts that are lagging. My legs, but I have been hitting them pretty hard so they are starting to come around. My outer and lower chest and lower back are lagging preventing that cut look. Some of this is body fat and I am in the middle of a winny/anavar /primo/t3 cutting cycle and am slowly losing said body fat.
    but I wanted some input as to whether it would be smart or not to just pick a day and train weak areas only. For instance, a lower chest and lower back day??????
    Any input is appreciated. I ran a search and couldn't find any specifics in this area. also picked through some mags and arnolds book and could not find anything specific. Thanks-j.j.

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    what is your bf %, could be a reason why you aren't happy with your lower chest and lower back which are quick to lose their cut look above 14%

but i think a specific lower back and lower chest day would screw up your split totally, so i wouldn't do it

legs will come a long, just hit them hard with heavy squats (good FORM!!!) extensions and curls/strait leg deads and they'll grow just fine, especially now that you're on juice

do weighted dips for that cut look on your lower chest and do deads for lower back strength

j.j. is offline Associate Member
    been hitting the weighted dips pretty hard. I did talk to a trainer about fat and what he said is that wherever we are geneticly dispositioned to hold fat that is were it will be the hardest to lose.

BF% 14.1
    H-6'1"
    W-227
    Age-33

4th cycle first three were bulking!

Thread Information