Bobbo is offline Junior Member

From disabled to Gym Rat

Hey there,

I have a question. I had seizures since I was 10 months old. Provoked from a fever spiking very rapidily. I convulsed throughout the night, which formed scar tissue on my Left Temporal Lobe (in the brain). I had about 15 seizure per day and was on medications. At 15 I went to differnt dr. who prescibed me another med., which cut them down to about 5 a month. The meds wore me out. They drained me. I always wanted to workout but never had the energy to stick to an exercise routine. I would get tired after a week and give up. At age 35, just over 2 years ago, I underwent brain surgery. The scar tissue, 2", on my Left Temporal
    Lobe was cut out. My meds were drastically reduced and I have 50 times more energy than ever before. 1 years post-surgery, my driver's license was reinstated, after not driving for 11 years. About 6 months post-surgery I began lifting free-weights. after consulting my neurosurgeon. I am 5' 5" tall and weighed 200 pounds. I dropped 63 pounds and developed a 6 pack. My waste went from
    40" to 29". I began lifting harder in the last 8 months and became a gym rat. I'm loving it. I put 9 pounds on and it's not fat. My waste is still 29". I'm still on meds so of course I could never take steriods even if I wanted. Does anybody know of any competition(s) that I could enter where nobody is on steroids ? Nobody can believe I'm the same person from 26 months ago, not even myself. It's like living a different life and I would love to enter but knowing I have no chance against others on steroids would not be worth my time. Does anybody have any suggestions or know of any competitions with competitors, who are for sure, NOT taking steroids?
    My son told me he likes having a dad who's a muscle man. That's how his friends at school have been referring to me. I'm not trying to brag. I just can not believe that it would ever be possible for me to accomplish this. It's like a miracle.

Thanx,

Bobbo

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well first off, congrats on your new found development and I'm happy to hear you're now enjoying a more "normal" life. I personally don't know of many shows but try pm'ing MikeXXL, he could probably help you out.

Bump for MikeXXL,

Thanx

Bump for MikeXXL,

Thanx

Thread Information