Polska is offline Anabolic Member

What the f*ck is going on??

Ok bro's I am pretty f*cking confused.... I've been the exact same weight since February. Absolutely no weight gain since february. I dieted down from 190ish to 180 and I am stuck. Last year I went from 150 to 190.... now I am 180 and it's been like this for three solid months and change... as soon as I fluctuate up and get excited, I fluctuate right back down. This has got me pretty down since my goal was 185 by June. My BF % has stayed the same throughout. My strength however IS up quite a bit since Feb. strength up, weight the same.... I train 4 times a week and pretty intense. Diet's ok too. Currently I am just taking Creatine... any bros in the same boat as me or am I the only one?

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Sticking points happen to everybody. What do I recommend? Try supersets! Perform a superset routine for 3 weeks, using different combinations each workout, and you'll be suprised how effective it can be to getting over that hump you are on right now.

yellows2k is offline Member
    Use better ways of measuring fat loss instead of just weight

You might have gained some muscle and loss some fat but you wont know unless u do a body fat type test or measure your waist/arms, etc...

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks bro's.........
    I think I am going to give GVT a try and see how it goes...
    if not then I might have to jump back to the darkside

Bobbo is offline Junior Member
    Yeah,

Can't go by just your weight. I knew my arms had gotten bigger but my weight was the same. I went to get new pants nd had dropped from a 30" to 29" waste. So I must have lost im stomach but gained in bi's.

Bobbo

Thread Information