prostreet1500 is offline New Member

Angry cant millitary press

i dont know what i did to my shoulder but i cant do any exersizes that involve me pressing anything over my head. so now i must find a way to work my front delts, (millitary was my bulk exersize) and now im stumped i need one exersize thats not a upright row. thanks alot guys

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    just go light and work your way up what did you hurt to not be able to do military?

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Well obviously dumbell laterals to the front, side, and bent over would be the only other things you could do for mass...you can't even do machines? I don't know man, if it's that bad, I wouldn't recommend training upper body at all(or certainly not chest, triceps, and deltoids). Either take 1 week off, or do nothing but bicep, back, and leg work for 1-2 weeks. YOU DO NOT WANT TO AGGREVATE YOUR SHOULDER MORE. Believe me, attempting to "blow through" a shoulder injury(espically to the rotater cuffs) could give you an injury that would prevent you from even picking up a weight for four months. So you definitely do not want to rush it. Again, I recommend to take AT LEAST 1 week off from doing any upper body pressing, possibly any upper body work at all.

Thread Information