Eddyflash is offline Junior Member

Workout Routine.. Need advice from female members

My girlfriend is looking to begin working out. She is not wanting to bodybuild but simply get in shape (i.e. lower bodyfat slightly increase definition). Can any of you female members share your workout routines with me so I have some idea where she should start? I am only familiar with what works for me.. The diet I can help her with.. the workout I am kinda stumped. Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Eddy

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    bump.... comeon a there must be a female member with somethin to say...

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i haven't tested this theory yet, but i'm almost positive that if a girl did >my< workout, she wouldn't get big and bulky like she thinks she would. i believe that for the most part, girls' genetics won't allow them to get big and bulky like guys. i would love to see what would happen if i took a moderately thin girl and made her my training partner (i.e. do my workout with me with the same intensity i do).

excuse me if i'm wrongly speaking for someone else, but littlegirl lifts heavy i think and look at her! she looks like how most girls i know want to look like. and they don't believe me when i tell them they can lift heavy...

-- clocky baby

Strut99GT is offline Member
    I agree with clockie.

Little Girl is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by clockworks
    excuse me if i'm wrongly speaking for someone else, but littlegirl lifts heavy i think and look at her! she looks like how most girls i know want to look like. and they don't believe me when i tell them they can lift heavy...
    -- clocky baby
    Thanks!!! I always try to bring women to lift heavier...there is nothing dangerous by lifting heavy....I squated over 350,bp over 210 and dl over 250 at 118lbs...no, lifting heavy won't make a girl looks like a man!

LG

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Little Girl

Thanks!!! I always try to bring women to lift heavier...there is nothing dangerous by lifting heavy....I squated over 350,bp over 210 and dl over 250 at 118lbs...no, lifting heavy won't make a girl looks like a man!

LG
    DAMN!!!!! All I can say is you definatly have my respect. Alot of girls I used to know were into powerlifting and never lost their femininity(spelling).

Thread Information