tryingtogain is offline Member

food question plz read

is this normal but when i dont get food hrs and i get really hungry i get weak and tired and when i talk i studder i dont understand whats wrong. also when im really hungry and if i dont eat for like 4 hrs when i get weak sometimes it feels like im gonna throw up whats wrong

Domestic is offline Associate Member
    low blood sugar possibly. if you don't get the rite amount of foods then your sugar level will drop causing you to get "weak" and light-headed. i have low blood sugar.

hard candies work for me when i'm running or something. also, you mite wanna have yourself tested for diabetes. just incase.

tryingtogain is offline Member
    thanks o man i hope i dont have diabieties that would suck

flexgolf is offline Member
    i agree possibly low blood sugar. what kinda medication..supplements are u taking if any?

ichiban is offline Female Member
    I feel the same way if I don't eat for a coupple of hrs. I had some blood work done and found out I had mononucleosis, and was severly anemic.
    my body was making allmost no red blood cells!! Basically, it was like I had no blood! You may also want to get your thyroid checked out along with the basic blood work-up. Eating small amounts of food more frequently helps me out a ton! Good luck and let us know what's up and how you are doing!!!

Thread Information