solidj55 is offline Member

Wont be online for 8 weeks, wish me luck!!!

I am off to the police academy this Sunday. Wish me luck guys. This police academy is more academic than it is boot camp like. We do some but not much PT. Wish me luck that I may study hard and get this over and done with. While I am down there I will be able to lift some, 4 days per week probably but I will only have about 40 min TOPS. This is what I will be doing when not in class, studying, shooting at the range, or doing PT/DT.

Day 1
    Dumbell Bench Press
    Dips
    Crunches
    20 min HIIT cardio

Day 2
    Pullups
    Rows
    Hyperextensions
    20 min HIIT cardio

Day 3
    Overhead Press
    Lateral Raises
    Curls
    20 min HIIT cardio

Day 4
    Leg Press
    Leg Curl
    Calves
    20 min HIIT cardio

Hopefully I will at least shed some body fat while I am down there, I know my calories will be freaking low as hell, I am going to attempt to get enough protein but I doubt it will happen, oh well we shall see.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Without an avatar, I'm not sure I'll "know" who to miss during these eight weeks. J/K....good luck, and say hello to Mahoney...you'll have a blast with him if that documentary I saw was at all accurate.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Solidj,

Best of luck pal I'm sure you'll do fine.

xxxl83

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Why only 8 weeks? Is it a PI academy? Good luck anyway bro.

True_Will is offline New Member
    Good Luck to 2 ya bro...give em hell...

Originally posted by Innervision
    Why only 8 weeks? Is it a PI academy? Good luck anyway bro.
    I am a deputy sheriff and this 8 weeks is for what they call "jailors school", its basically learning law/regulations of dealing with inmates as well as the defensive tactics and some time on the firing range. The next time I go to the academy it will be for 16 weeks, this will be for all the shit you do while on the road(patroling etc.). Then if I decide to go the K-9 route I will go back again for another 13 weeks of training. So all together I could end up with 37 weeks worth of academys, but they wont all be this year. Anyway thanks guys for the good words. I am off to bed now, gotta get up early and pack.

Originally posted by solidj55

I am a deputy sheriff and this 8 weeks is for what they call "jailors school", its basically learning law/regulations of dealing with inmates within our jail, as well as the defensive tactics and some time on the firing range. The next time I go to the academy it will be for 16 weeks, this will be for all the shit you do while on the road(patroling etc.). Then if I decide to go the K-9 route I will go back again for another 13 weeks of training. So all together I could end up with 37 weeks worth of academys, but they wont all be this year. Anyway thanks guys for the good words. I am off to bed now, gotta get up early and pack.

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    Best of luck

Thread Information