sooner45 is offline Member

Cardio twice a day?!?!

I am taking Clen -butrix and trying to straight burn fat like a mofo!! I usually do about 30-35 min of cardio in the a.m. 15 min of treadmill at about 60-70%, and then about 15-17 of HIIT on the Lifecycle.....Well.............my question is I was possibly thinking of heading back to the gym in the p.m. and see if I can get 15-20 more min of treadmill in? Well I know this is a dumb question butif I do that it wont hinder anything will it? Like fat burning or anything? I know its an off the wall question but just wanted to make sure my I's are dotted and T's crossed! Thanks bro's!!!

P.S. Will that extra cardio in the P.M. even do anything?!?!? Or should I just stay with my cardio in the a.m.???

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I never do cardio twice a day unless I'm on AS to prevent muscle loss.

I'm not on any AS right now....just Clen -butrix.....which is over the counter.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno
    I never do cardio twice a day unless I'm on AS to prevent muscle loss.
    Agreed, it depends on your intensity and diet but for the most part this seems like it will be too catabolic, I used to do it and it was for me.

Pain

solidj55 is offline Member
    Unless your using I wouldnt do it, but if you are by all means test it out.
    If I were going to do that I would do 40 min low intensity in the AM and about 30 min moderate post workout OR 15 min interval sprints late at night after lifting. I think that if your going to do it you should mix it up.
    You could do 40 min low intensity in the AM Mon-Fri, Then do 30 min moderate mon, wed, fri and then do high intensity tue thur, etc all in the PM hours.

biggnik56 is offline Associate Member
    it would be a bad idea for a double cardio??? if i were to do so... what is "AS"??

Anabolic steriods .

Pain

Yung Wun is offline Member
    might wanna stay away from doing twice a day
    doing 30-45mintues 5 times away might be better
    i'm not too fond of the hit type unless you got some serious weight to drop. i'd stay away from twice aday.
    hey brotha you should post your diet let us take a look

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    If you were taking some test or fina to hold on to your muscle, i think twice a day would be fine. However, i don't think clen is enough anti-catabolic...

Originally posted by nmk85roll
    If you were taking some test or fina to hold on to your muscle, i think twice a day would be fine. However, i don't think clen is enough anti-catabolic...
    Agreed.

Pain

demetri is offline Member
    You'll burn more fat if you break your one cardio session into two.

Say you do 15 min in the morning and 15 min in the eavening instead of 30 in one shot. After cardio (or any exersize) your metabolism is elevated. You'll still burn the same amount of calories over the 30 minutes total, but you'll burn more after as you'll have the elevated metabolic rate twice in the same day.

Yung Wun.....my diet right now is not "strict".....although I do watch it very carefully......I tried counting all the calories, carbs, protein, all that stuff, but it didnt work for me, too stressful, and too painstaking......so now I am probably what our society calls a "diet", haha, NO fast food, just grilled meats, chicken, fish, etc.....veggies, rice, just all the good stuff, and LOTS of water, I feel more comfortable with this. I dont have to worry about did I not get enough carbs in today or whatever. Granted better results would be achieved through a STRICT diet but I figure I'm doing better than most at what I'm doing now, and I am seeing results. Thanks bro's!

Thread Information