Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: How?!

Myers is offline Associate Member

How?!

So lemme ask ya...how do you people motivate yourself to do cardio? Don't know why but i hate it.
    I actually started doing it 2 weeks ago,it was decent enough...but..suddenly our mother earth decided to throw some shit in the fan and it started raining here and temp. dropped a lot. It's still raining and i don't know what to do, i gotta do that cardio so i can finish my cut in 2 months or so.
    Am i just lazy or everything is against me?
    Please give me some motivation.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    I look at my abs in the mirror, motivation enough.

What cardio do you hate? You can do burpies, jump rope, sprints, cycle, box jumps, lift weights faster (well short rests that keep your heart rate up) etc etc. There are a ton of exercises that can be cardio. If you hate one try another. Play basketball or tennis or some other sport.

I do lift weights faster atm,and i wanna throw in running,low intensity for like 45 mins,but weather is freaking me out,and i can't really do any cardio inside the house,so unless i wanna run with an umbrella ...
    Most of my fat left is on love handles,which make my body look amazingly disproportional so i get rly pissed off ya know,when i look at myself in the mirror and i say "I'm gonna run so i can get rid of this sheeeeit", suddenly i look outside and shit is falling from the sky. -.-

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I think you're been a pvssy, why an umbrella? Go out and run in the rain, get wet, embrace it. The extra weight of wet clothes will help you burn more calories
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can have excuses or results because you don't get what you wish for, you get what you work for.

If you need someone else to motivate you, you haven't committed yourself enough to this.

Do or do not. It's YOUR choice.
    largerthannormal and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I think you're been a pvssy, why an umbrella? Go out and run in the rain, get wet, embrace it. The extra weight of wet clothes will help you burn more calories
    Oh that's what ya think eh..so be it,there's gonna rain tonight and hell i'm gonna run , i can cover my head with my love-handles,they might go off faster

How?!-image-1492003893.jpg

How?!-image-48106102.jpg

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Myers View Post
    Oh that's what ya think eh..so be it,there's gonna rain tonight and hell i'm gonna run , i can cover my head with my love-handles,they might go off faster
    Running in the rain is a blast.

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Exactly! Just do it. Where have I heard that before... it would make a nice little slogan.

blummy is offline Junior Member
    Coming from someone who does a lot of running I have to agree with this! Plus running when its hot is worse! So if you don't run when it rains you probably wouldn't run when its hot... so you can only run on those perfect days that rarely come around.
    Its all in your head! Get a good rhyme and control your breathing and running is really easy (and goes quick). I often have to stop myself from running because I'll just keep going haha.

Make sure you warm up well and if your really worried about the rain, lightweight hooded rain jacket is all I use. If you get to hot just take the hood if for a while.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Play 7 a side football. I've just finished an hour of it and I'm spent. Great cardio. (Could be called soccer or whatever from where you from but it's real name is FOOTBALL)

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Plenty of sex for me

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco
    Plenty of sex for me
    Boy or girl though lol Jk

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Only time I run outside Out here in California is when it rains.

Thx for motivation guys, it was great running on the rain going today again,i think i will keep it at 4-5 times a week!

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Ask yourself why you are doing it...

If you don't want to do it don't do it..... But think about why you are doing it and then decide if you want that more that just sitting around the house and not doing your cardio....

If you decide that you would rather not bother then don't beat yourself up about it.... I have been through plenty of phases where my motivation was at an all time low and I'd say 'fuk it, right now I'd rather be a lazy fat ass and eat what I want'....

You have to do what you want to do..... Don't do it because you think you should..... Do it because you want to....

Bodybuilding should be a small part of your life..... Not your life.... So don't beat yourself up.... Decide what YOU want

Anyway that my rant on that matter....
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I hate gym cardio. Riding a bike, walking, running all good

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Lol

Today went even better! Park was muddy, so i decided to run around my house in the yard,i put on some of my favourite trance music real loud ,speakers on the window, and run around it for 35 mins(still don't have much endurance). Still, i felt great after i've done it!
    @MuscleInk you made it very clear there dude,that's a golden one i've forgotten,and that's the fact that's been guiding me trough my studies and my school,now it guides my trough sport as well.
    @Baseline I want bodybuilding to be like half of my life at least ,other half is my future profession,which when i finish university(next 4 years),will enable me to diet even better than now,and buy all the goodies that can help me grow (oh my lovely GH ) ,i think i can build a nice natty base for the next 4 years !

Thread Information