Domestic is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up Congradulations D!

o'shit i lost 6lbs. that sucks cuz my goal weight is 230lbs of muscle. now i'm 228lbs (down from 234lbs). i was just wondering if i kept my protein level HIGH and cut my carbs to about 20g per day and stuck with my training cycle if it was possible to drop down to 5 - 8% body fat while building lean muscle mass?

a friend of mine cut his carbs to 20g per day and he lost 16lbs in 2 weeks. and HE DOESN'T WORK OUT and just rides a bike every now & then. o'yea - another thing, my abs are starting to define out alot more. nice little 4 pak.

anyways, just thought i'd keep you guys posted on my progress. i should drop maybe 10lbs during the week. i'll loose all the weight that i have too in order to drop the body fat % down to 5 - 8 %. then i'll put muscle mass back on. i still can't believe i lost 6lbs. my diet went to hell this past weekend at the club. haha *burp*

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    it is really really hard to cut and build lean muslce simultaneously while not on juice, the objective is to maintain your muslce while you cut if doing it natrually

solidj55 is offline Member
    You can cut your carbs to 20g per day(post workout if you do it) but youll need to do one of two things.

1) raise your protein to 2-2.5g per pound of bodyweight and throw in some EFA's

OR

2) Try some sort of keto diet(.8g protein per pound of bodyweight and basically everything else is fat)

Domestic is offline Associate Member
    well, rite now i'm concentrating on burning off fat. and then i'll put the muscle mass back on when i get to my goal weight. and since my goal weight is 230lbs and i'm now 228lbs, i'm not sure what my goal weight is now. i just want to shred the fat and turn my 4 pak into a 6pak. when i do this, i'll kick up my protein intake to about 350g per day along with 47 - 67g of Carbs per day. maybe alittle more.... =)

Thread Information