darklurker88 is offline Junior Member

Maintaining goals post cycle

Im going on a cycle and while Im going to be working out intensely and with all the time I need during the summer, after that Im gonna be very busy during the weeks, impossibilating me from getting more than 2 workouts a week, this includes Sunday.
    Id be doing cardio 3x a week as I coach little kid soccer. (practices and games)
    I play soccer myself. (practices and games)
    And I have weekly sessions with a therapist(nothing serious, just concerning my personal life).

This equates to fivedays of being busy.
    What can I fit into the days that I have, to MAINTAIN post cycle.
    Thats all I want to do.
    Despite the obviousness of what Im doing, Im not sure if this is a good idea (to cut, since Im doing so many sports).
    1) Should I cut/maintain? Whats most recommendable post cycle (and post clomid therapy).
    2) Do you bros think its necessary to include leg day? I could do a three day split and not include leg day as id be sprinting at least 2x a week, and thats very anaerobic.
    3) Suggestions?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    1) I'd just try and maintain. With that kind of schedule it's gonna b e hard to do but give it a whirl

2)Yes do a leg day. With only 2 days it'll be rough but how about something like this... day1- back, shoulders day2- legs, chest. Try and fit in arms and abs somewhere in there. Good luck.

3) Suggestions.....slow down... You have alot to do...

Yung Wun is offline Member
    your one busy fella
    i'd say just maintain its gonna be too stressful to cutt up with that kind of schedule, but if you feel up for the challenge knock yourself out.
    if you can do a three day split i'd suggest the push pull method.
    if your restricted to two i'd try in fit legs in there somewhere like tex said

flexgolf is offline Member
    id do chest/tris/shoulders (they all go together) one day, back/bis/legs on the other day

darklurker88 is offline Junior Member
    But I play soccer for christs sake how can i fit legs in? Sore during practice? Dont think so bros. Try again.
    Will this work?
    Chest shoulder tris
    back bis traps

flexgolf is offline Member
    Originally posted by darklurker88
    But I play soccer for christs sake how can i fit legs in? Sore during practice? Dont think so bros. Try again.
    Will this work?
    Chest shoulder tris
    back bis traps
    ohhh i didnt realize u were actually playing the soccer. ive had several soccer coaches who didnt leave the bench. yeah thats a good scheme..avoid doing throw-ins

Thread Information