chevy44 is offline Member

eat breakfast b4 workout?

i start my cycle on monday, and i just wanted toknow if i shuold eat breakfast b4 my workout(8-10a.m.) or after?i am not a morning person, but due to my schedule i have to work out in the morning, so i wanted to avoid waking up EARLIER to make some grub!
    thanx

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    seems to me if you work out on an empty stomach you can burn more fat. but, its also hard to get the intensity up when your hungry imo.
    -sin

Domestic is offline Associate Member
    change your shit. work out during the day time after you've had a few meals. that way you can train harder. also, you don't have to work out and then spend the rest of the day eating & consuming all that Protein and shit. 1/3 of working out is meal timing.

Brian1200 is offline Junior Member
    My goal right now is to burn fat and keep my gains, mabye if I can put on a few pounds of lean muscle mass, so the first thing I do in the morning when I wake up is drink 12 to 16 ounces of water and take a fat burner-energy enhancer, caffine, ect. I warm up and stretch, then I go for a high intensity workout, I usually lift 40-50 mins, I dont get hungry at all during my workout, once I am warmed up I feel great, I still get great pumps and have loads of energy. I make sure I drink lots of water during my routine, I usually wait 15 mins after working out, then I mix two scoops of Whey in my oatmeal, tastes great! Make sure when you get up don't fart around for a half hour and then decide to workout, you have got to get on it, so if your interested in burning fat, give it a try, and do the same with cardio on your non lifting days.

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    pre-workout meals are a must... don't eat a full meal just about 30-60 g of carbs and about 40g protein to help speed up muscle building after your workout

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    protien shake bfore good too just go to sleep earlier so you can get up body will be better off anyway

Thread Information