Elias is offline Associate Member

Hypertrophy routine?? Anyone help, urgent!

I am looking to get the maximum from my cycle!
    So what wld be the best hypertrophy program??
    Currently am working in the 8-12 reps range and 5ets for legs,chest, back and 4 for arms and shlders.

Can som1 gime a good hypertrophy routine?
    Thank u.

I was doing a superset workout and it worked wonders for 1month before my cycle Now my joints are aching, so i switched.
    Thanx for the help.

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Research different forms of training!

Power/Hypertrophy routine might be good on a cycle but I've no experience with cycles!

I also like a 4 day split, HIT style! Number of 'warm up sets' and then last set to failure focusing on slow eccentrics and form everytime!

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Looked over this looks decent! I'd need to find a way to organise the training as I can't workout Saturdays so we shall see. I really want to use a form of PHAT after my vacation

Quote Originally Posted by -KJ- View Post
    Looked over this looks decent! I'd need to find a way to organise the training as I can't workout Saturdays so we shall see. I really want to use a form of PHAT after my vacation
    Just roll the routine forward a day.... So your rest day is Saturday instead of Friday....

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9

Just roll the routine forward a day.... So your rest day is Saturday instead of Friday....
    Sorry base! Over thinking it... Looks good to me know! As I said will start it in around 3 weeks after vacation ill be going on a slow cut after I'd say keepin weight loss from cardio and training only really! Ill keep you informed of progress!

Have you had good progress with this? Also have you had anyone else show decent progress?

Sorry base! Over thinking it... Looks good to me know! As I said will start it in around 3 weeks after vacation ill be going on a slow cut after I'd say keepin weight loss from cardio and training only really! Ill keep you informed of progress!

Have you had good progress with this? Also have you had anyone else show decent progress?
    Jacked Monkey Smash is just a variation of a Non linear periodised routine... Similar to the Power/Hyper I have on this site... Just a little easier to read and the split is different...

The power/hyper has had plenty of good feedback.... The JMS routine is just something I have evolved onto from the original power/hyper.... I suppose you could call it volume 2....

So would you recommend going for 'vol 1' so to say first or are both just as efficient!!

So would you recommend going for 'vol 1' so to say first or are both just as efficient!!
    I wouldn't have posted up the second routine if I didn't think it was better

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9

I wouldn't have posted up the second routine if I didn't think it was better
    Gotcha cheers bro....

ahrrr1 is offline New Member
    Hi, if i were you i'd stay away from any routine that contain the words ''split'' / ''superset'' or ''isolation'' forgive me if im wrong but your a beginer[ only baseing that on your question ] Work your whole body 2 or 3 times a week ,practicing the big lifts .presses,squats,deads,rows,and pullups.in the 4-6 rep range. Concentrate on getting strong at first[ itll save you a lot time in your quest for size]Read articles on how to structure your workouts to ''up the poundage'' read and reread articles on lifting technique. Might sound boring but basics build...

Quote Originally Posted by ahrrr1 View Post
    Hi, if i were you i'd stay away from any routine that contain the words ''split'' / ''superset'' or ''isolation'' forgive me if im wrong but your a beginer[ only baseing that on your question ] Work your whole body 2 or 3 times a week ,practicing the big lifts .presses,squats,deads,rows,and pullups.in the 4-6 rep range. Concentrate on getting strong at first[ itll save you a lot time in your quest for size]Read articles on how to structure your workouts to ''up the poundage'' read and reread articles on lifting technique. Might sound boring but basics build...
    Not bad advise right there....

Elias is offline Associate Member
    Guys am not a beginner! I am 183cms,90kgs and 10%bf.
    Ive been training for years. But i need a new routine for hypertrophy!

Quote Originally Posted by Elias View Post
    Guys am not a beginner! I am 183cms,90kgs and 10%bf.
    Ive been training for years. But i need a new routine for hypertrophy!
    See post 3, click the link...

nafnlaus is offline Banned
    how much are you using? people on gear can stay in a higher rep range and still be in hypertrophy phase. target your biggest muscles often, squat 4 times a week. pull, press and squat is for real gains.

about the 4-6 rep, you build up towards that, finish hypertrophy session before approaching strength. adapt before, or you can injure your self

Thread Information