bunktown is offline Junior Member

personal trainers license

Hi everyone I was just wondering what yalls ideas on getting a personal trainers license. I have a chance to get my personal trainers license this summer and was wondering if it would be worth my time and money to get it. The course is a 2 month course consiting of class on tuesdays and thursdays and the classes are like 3 hours long with labs in them. Oh and the classes are at a college. Any help is appreciated.

BIG R is offline Member
    How much is you cert? I have mine through ISSA it is worth my money since I do good at it!

Peace,
    R

bunktown is offline Junior Member
    Ok everyone just got some more info back on the subject. The cost is $500 and the certification is through W.I.T.S.

sd11 is offline Banned
    I've been an ACE certified trainer for almost 3 years and just recently became an NSCA CSCS. I would suggest just taking ACE, the cost is under half of what your paying and you can just study at home. Either way it's worth it in the long run.

rob35145 is offline Junior Member
    Do not take WITS. It's junk. Like SD11 said, take ACE it's a good entry level certification. Most gyms don't accept WITS as a good certification. The cost for all study materials is like $250 and the test is only like $100 so you will save money and almost all gym accept ACE.

Thread Information