rxarms is offline Associate Member

Angry Muscle fatigue...leading to nausea?

Hey guys;

Lately, when I work out small muscle groups in my shoulders, I get this overwhelming fatigue not only in those specific muscles, but also in my entire body, with some mild short-lasting nausea. I was wondering if this is something common all you bros encounter or is something wrong. I may have a mild cold, but feel good. When I workout my pecs,bis,tris it feels good; you know the pumped up feeling after working out. One last question, is lactic acid build-up in muscle tissue counterproductive to size and strength or is there no connection?

Thanks

Slypknot is offline Member
    Hmmm.... the only time I get this is when I workout large muscle groups (such as quads/glutes). Leg day, if I've really busted my ass, I almost ALWAYS am ready to throw up on my walk back to my car. I used to think I was not eating enough/drinking enough prior/during workouts - but this is not the case...atleast for me. I believe it's a combo of lactic acid buildup coupled with oxygen being sucked up by the muscle.

However, I've never had such an experience working out something as small as my shoulders....

Thread Information