View Poll Results: How many days a week do you cardio during a bulking diet/cycle?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • None

8 33.33%

3 12.50%

2 8.33%

4 16.67%

2 8.33%

4 16.67%
  • 6 or more

1 4.17%
    excalibur is offline Junior Member

How much cardio do you do during a bulking diet/cycle?

I've heard mixed reviews I'm just interested to see how much cardio everyone is doing during a bulking diet/cycle. Thanks

Domestic is offline Associate Member
    i usually do about 1/2 - 1 mile of Cardio during a bulking diet. not too much cuz i like to keep the size i get from eating all that fatty food. turn it into muscle instead of buring it off with cardio.

excalibur is offline Junior Member
    Bump

PUMP UP is offline Junior Member
    If I am in a bulking diet I don't do any cardio, I don't want to burn off the calories I am eating.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'm suprised I'm the only one that goes 6+.
    I used to absolutely despise cardio and would do as little as possible. I finally got into the groove, made myself go and now it's not so bad. I still don't like it but if i slump on the routine, it's that much harder to get back on the horse when the time is needed.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I do 4 to 5 days a week even when bulking, I'll just eat more calories to make up for what I'm burning.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I do cardio 4 to 5 times a week no matter if I'm bulking or cutting. When I'm cutting I will do 30 to 40 min and when I'm bulking 20 to 25 min.

You still need to keep the old ticker in shape too!

Its funny this should come up. BECAUSE, I have been on a cycle now for a couple months, and cut cardio almost completely from my routein. Because of this, I have felt like shit all day at work, lazy, no energy, and this carries on into the gym. Don't get me wrong, I still work my ass off in the gym, it just takes more effort. I can't eat as much, the negatives go on and on.

So, 2 weeks ago, I said FU*K this, I am going to do cardio, I don't care if I loose the cals/size. Well I am finally this week worked my way BACK up to some high intensity cardio and I cannot believe how much better I have felt. I am just going crazy in the gym. I feel like I could lift the whole gym, and then lift it again, as opposed to just lifting the whole gym, and then being done with it. I have more energy at work, my appetite is going crazy...I can't quit eating.

So, to answer your question, I am now doing cardio during a cycle. I do it 4 to 5 times a week for 30 mins, mid to high intensity, AND, unlesss I start to see dramaticly reduced size gains I will always do this. Life is so much better with cardio, its like a healthy mans crack cocaine. (For me anyway.)

inadream is offline New Member
    Hey guys,
    I am getting ready to do my first cycle. I am still making sure to catch every aspect needed, and questions I have had and never got an answer to. What about doing cardio in the am of a bulking cycle. I mean you are on an empty stomach and when done you can consume your normal diet and still help keep the love handles to a minimum. Maybe I am just wrong but this has pondered me for awhile. I think it would a good thing but who knows.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    5 Days A Week, But Only Walking And Light Joging. Nothing To Intense.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    3 days a week, 30 minutes, medium intensity.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    5 days a week two sessions a day right now (cutting) when not cutting I'll do one session a day. I say cutting but to be honest I'm just trying to get rid of the fat, I'm not doing a show or anything. I'll have to agree it is better to keep cardio in your routine even when bulking. Stopping or cutting it back so much really makes it a pain to get back in the groove later on. Not to mention you need to keep your heart in shape year round.

Thread Information