Thread: vacation

camarostud904 is offline New Member

Question vacation

I just started my first cycle of test 250, but in 2 weeks i am goin on vacation and might not be able to work out, should i still take the shot that week, or skip that week and take the next shot the next week?

Yung Wun is offline Member
    bump

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    Keep taking it. Otherwise you end up "starting over" and you just waisted the beginning of your cycle. JMHO

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, keep taking it.

one week will not kill you here, although i am sure you could find ways to exercise while on vacation.

run on the beach, do situps, pushups, and other plyometric exercises to help you keep growing.

it won't be the same as working it in the gym, but it is better than nothing.

redrock is offline Member
    good advice by Daem. You can also get a rubber band used for physical therapy and do lots of things with that. Curls, chest, legs, shoulders, just be inventive. Flexing and stuff will help to. REDROCK

HiFi is offline Associate Member
    this is what hotel weight rooms are for.. if thats not available, last time i went on vacation, i found a local gym that was very close to where i was staying, i paid a small fee to use it for the days i was there. just make sure u dont think its also a vacation from working out an eating right and then u eat a bunch of garbage an regret it later.

Bobbo is offline Junior Member
    Hey there,

I always reserve a place with a Fitness room if possible. Most have dumbbells and the rest is cardio and cable weights. If you can't find one with a fitness room ask them the name of the nearest Gym. I'm sure there will be one near by.

Bobbo

Thread Information