Thread: squat injury

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

squat injury

hey guys see this shocking squat injury i was about to puke :

http://poetry.rotten.com/weightlifter/
    Last edited by MilitiaGuy; 05-29-2003 at 12:06 PM.

Brian1200 is offline Junior Member
    I have heard numerous people who said they would never squat again after seeing this disturbing photo, but the truth still stands, squats are king of the road, and as long as you use good form and don't cross your boundries, like trying to lift 800 lbs, or have a exsisting problem with your bowels, everything should be fine. Last I heard the guy is doing alright, I dont know about mentally, I think it is probably safe to assume that this guy will probably never squat again.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Brian1200
    I have heard numerous people who said they would never squat again after seeing this disturbing photo, but the truth still stands, squats are king of the road, and as long as you use good form and don't cross your boundries, like trying to lift 800 lbs, or have a exsisting problem with your bowels, everything should be fine. Last I heard the guy is doing alright, I dont know about mentally, I think it is probably safe to assume that this guy will probably never squat again.
    even the photo is very scary i cant imagine myself not doing squats it is been 2 months i stoped doing squats due to an injurie in my ankle and my legs shrinked too mush but the thing i will not do is to try to bypass my max like a crazy i think this photo will mentaly hurt a powerlifter more than a bodybuilder

Holy fucking shit!!!!

That had to have hurt. And I thought I was worried about one day squatting too much and getting hurt in front of a whole gym of people.

Man, thats gotta suck in more ways than one!

Have you guys checked out the rest of rotten.com?

They have some pretty grusome shit on their, I have never seen this one, but have seen a few others from rotten.com.

Fecal japan rings a bell. Check it out!

Thread Information