Thread: GVT expereince

BulkCity is offline Junior Member

GVT expereince

What is your experience with German volume training? positives and negatives..
    Have herd a lot of mixed reactions but overall it seems a good way to add muscle mass
    Thoughts??

Has no one here ever tried German volume training before??

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Yes, I have. If you have been out of lifting for awhile or just getting started it's decent, but if you're up to it and are looking for growth, try HIT. There's a really good, in depth thread in the lounge called "Marcus' Diary". ...highly recommend it.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I'd start at the beginning. Lots of good info. Also , a really good 5 day rotation on page 41, post#1622 I believe,but make sure to read the whole thread.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-l...2A%2A-325.html
    Last edited by almostgone; 05-13-2014 at 02:38 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Isnt german volume training high intensity as well? ive herd a lot of experienced guys having success from this method

I would consider it more of a high volume routine. I'm sure it works great for some people. There's no one perfect routine for everyone, it's just that true HIT targets the muscle fibers that are thought to have a greater response to work.

Thread Information