mightymatt25 is offline New Member

Feeling Down......

need some advice,

i just finished my second 10cc's of deca durabolin in may and had taken my first 10cc early last fall. The second cycle didn't work half as much as i wanted it to and i am a little frustrated. It is the worst feeling in the world being finished with juice, my workouts suck, i'm shrinking everyday, and i go crazy when my shirts aren't tight anymore. so i am going to the bahamas in 2 weeks and i want to be a lot bigger but i don't think it's a good idea to start another cycle before i go because i'm def. not lifting down there however i want to blow up prior to bahamas cause theres gonna be mad girlies there. i was thinking about taking andro pills (1-AD) but i still don't know if it's a good idea. what should i do?

Did you take clomid? 2 weeks you are leaving for the bahammas? Maybe take some creatine and work you ass off in the gym...that would be wishful thinking though probaly.

Did you take clomid?

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    mightymatt25,

What are your stats? Why didn't you run test for a bulking cycle? My freind is on a deca cycle and he didn't see much gains either. I guese it also depends on your diet and workout routine.

Thread Information